Issue with "My Princess"

Hunwolf

Has anyone else run into an issue accessing their current booking?

My booking shows up fine but when I try go into the personalizer I keep getting:

"You do not have access to Booking ID {id omitted}. Please verify the passenger name and retry."

Any ideas or similar experiences? I was able to view it just fine the other day.

Thanks. :)

Has anyone else run into an issue accessing their current booking?

My booking shows up fine but when I try go into the personalizer I keep getting:

"You do not have access to Booking ID {id omitted}. Please verify the passenger name and retry."

Any ideas or similar experiences? I was able to view it just fine the other day.

Thanks. :)

I had a problem on Saturday, it would not accept my login. I re-registered and it worked.

No problems viewing our booked cruises with the Cruise Personalizer which I opened through My Princess. I've intermittently had problems with only seeing my name on My Princess but by using the "booked passenger" option was able to go to my Cruise Personalizer.

Yep, I figured it out.

Apparently my booking number is attached to my official first name (Christopher) but the person who put my information in the system during the book put me in as Chris in the personalizer so it wouldn't let me access the booking.

Weird though because it let me do it a few days ago. I wonder if they did some kind of upgrade to the security that is stricter about the name matching.

Yep, I figured it out.

Apparently my booking number is attached to my official first name (Christopher) but the person who put my information in the system during the book put me in as Chris in the personalizer so it wouldn't let me access the booking.

Weird though because it let me do it a few days ago. I wonder if they did some kind of upgrade to the security that is stricter about the name matching.

I'd call and make sure your booking matches your passport.

I'd call and make sure your booking matches your passport.

Yep. I'm going to do that, and thanks for suggesting. I believe it does because when I include my full name and booking number it comes up correctly. When I try to bring up through my email and booking number it shows up but won't let me access it though.

Very strange.

I dug a little deeper and went into the info and "interests" section of the my princess section and filled out some of the missing information. When I did that it switched my name back to the formal/full name even thought I didn't change my name at all and then everything worked fine.

LOL

Edited by Hunwolf

I dug a little deeper and went into the info and "interests" section of the my princess section and filled out some of the missing information. When I did that it switched my name back to the formal/full name even thought I didn't change my name at all and then everything worked fine.

LOL

Another attack by those pesky tech gremlins!!! :p

Make sure your name on the booking and on your Captains Circle member ID are the same. I was having issues and noticed I used my abbreviated name for CC and of course my full name as shown on my passport for the booking. Once I made the change, I've had no problems. This seems to be a recent change, as I never had issues before.