doubletree gallery one

ranchette

Is it possible to get this hotel on priceline or hot wire? What area would you input for priceline?
_

Go to http://www.BetterBidding.com and http://www.BiddingForTravel.com and spend a couple of hours researching.

Do not bid until you do this. There is no easy quick way to get around this.

Edited by BlueHerons

If you are not already a member, join Hilton Honors (for free) and then check out the Gallery One room rates at hiltonfamilymvp.com. I found much lower rates there for Gallery One. Keep checking back. I booked in July for Jan. -- high season in FL. My daily rate has fallen over $100 since I booked. I just keep calling or emailing for the lower rate. No problem!

I was told that they do have a safe in each suite.

If you are not already a member, join Hilton Honors (for free) and then check out the Gallery One room rates at hiltonfamilymvp.com. I found much lower rates there for Gallery One. Keep checking back. I booked in July for Jan. -- high season in FL. My daily rate has fallen over $100 since I booked. I just keep calling or emailing for the lower rate. No problem!

Thank you so much for that information. I just called them and they adjusted the rate from $103.00 to $87.00 its not that much but it pays for breakfast.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for that information. I just called them and they adjusted the rate from $103.00 to $87.00 its not that much but it pays for breakfast.

Thanks again!

Wow that's a great price. Rate for when we will be there (April) is over $200 so I felt lucky to find it for $120 on LMT.

We are staying there again this February for one night, booked on Last Minute Travel for $150 when the posted rates on other sites were $280-$300 a night.

Great location, with mall, grocery, and drug stores a few steps away. Last year we used the water taxi to cruise the Inter-coastal and view the mansions and yachts which was enjoyable and with the ability to step on and off made for a good way to see other parts of Fort Lauderdale.

We're not going until Sept. the rate on their website is $113.00.Do you know if they have safes in the rooms?

113.00 for Doubletree Galleria is an awesome price! Nice hotel and

a great location!:D

Thanks again!

WOW....it is now only 87.00? That is exceptional!!!!!

We're cruising in January and were hoping to get Embassy Suites, but even though we're already Hilton members we couldn't do better than the rack price. Tried the MVP site and saved about $50 with tax - great! Thnks for the tip!:)