Home free

K1200S

The singing group HOME FREE is competing on the TV show The Sing Off. We first saw them on Oasis this past March. We thought they were quite good. They are one of the final 4 groups in the competition.

Yes, they are very good and I hope they win! Just wondering if it was the same group of guys (I know that they've been through multiple lineup changes). And, do you have any video of them :)

BTW - looking at their schedule, they are on another RC cruise at the end of Dec. Would be cool to see them live!

Yes, they are very good and I hope they win! Just wondering if it was the same group of guys (I know that they've been through multiple lineup changes). And, do you have any video of them :)

BTW - looking at their schedule, they are on another RC cruise at the end of Dec. Would be cool to see them live!

Do an internet search for them, they have a web page with some video.

Were they an all a capella group on the ship also?

They sure were. Besides the shows in the theatre, they also did an extra performance in the Promenade on one of the last days.

Edited by Nabalab

We also saw them on the Brillance Repo. We talked then about how we could have sat for at least another hour listening to them. They are extremely talented.

They are the exact same guys that we saw. I talked to the beat box player after the show and I told him that he had huge talent, so I remember their faces very well.

I hope they are the winners. I know this was pre taped but can't find any secrets. I guess we will find out on Monday.:D

They are awesome, and I'm cheering for them to win! I was wondering if they had performed on an RCI ship (they weren't on any of ours). I hope to see them onboard in the future, and I wish them much success like the previous season's winner (Pentatonix)

According to their webpage, it's the Oasis NYE cruise. :)

I am a fan of Home Free. I think the judges really like them, too. They seem to have to really hunt for something negative to say when they critique their performances. I hope they win, but if they do, I'm betting we won't be seeing them on any more ships. Too bad...I would love to see them in person. I wish them good luck!:)

Home Free has WON the Sing Off!!!!!

We recorded it and just watched it --- WOW!

WOW to all of the finalists, no one is a loser in this....they all meet important people who can help their careers....Home Free is the big winner for sure.

Those that will be seeing them on the Oasis over NYE will have a real treat in store for themselves.

I'm so happy these guys won! I saw then on the Explorer back in January and thought they were fantastic back then, and really felt they far and away were better than any of the other groups (not that the other groups were bad by any stretch!).