Only You Will Understand.....Maybe....

OH, BTW, someone was just asking me last week (on the Explorer) if I knew you. Unfortunately, can't remember who:eek::D:p I love getting old, NOT!

Joanne and Fred, perhaps? They're the only ones I know who sail on EX regularly. Or at all, for that matter.

And we are likely cancelling our 10/11/14 sailing on SR. We should talk, since guess which cabin we have?;)

We had the most awesome corner D aft wraparound on the Radiance for Alaska. We picked a corner JS aft for Southern Caribbean on the Legend and thought the picture showed it wrapped around. It did not wrap whatsoever and was the smaller balcony room we ever had.

So make sure you select the right ship, as not all corner afts wrap.

Do you remember the JS aft "wrap" cabin number or deck on the Legend? We are looking at a Legend cruise and the diagram shows a wrap.............we don't want to be disappointed.

Joanne and Fred, perhaps? They're the only ones I know who sail on EX regularly. Or at all, for that matter.

And we are likely cancelling our 10/11/14 sailing on SR. We should talk, since guess which cabin we have?;)

Hmmm. I wouldn't mind picking that one up. I'm currently in an E1 and the next week I'm in 1602. In order to keep my points from getting messed up, I would need to drop a week on the Jewel. Zandra says that's OK because we still had 5 weeks and she wouldn't mind going down to 4. That would leave more time between that on and this one. If you decide to do it, here is my email kg6ch at hot mail dot com.