This is awesome

Carnival has released quite a few deals for single cruisers with 0%supplement, just have to look for the right cruises

I just did, Under the Solo Cruise sale. For the same cruise Im going on the cost is More than What we paid for double occupancy. I mean wow...

They r not for all cruises. When u search for a cruise and put 1 in for the number of people they will come up. I am going on a 7 day cruise on the sunshine out of new orleans and only paid 500 dollars

Oh. The Sunshine. That explains it.

I've done some GREAT no supplement cruises aboard "Paradise", and have another booked on "Dream". The deals are out there, but you've got to hunt for them. They are fantastic deals for someone sailing SOLO!

"SKY"

Booked already is the key word. Now, it's only Glory on 1/26, Sunshine 1/26, Liberty 1/11 and assorted Valor till Feb.

Princess and Royal get the awards for solos.

Is there a way to find out when Carnival comes with these no single supplement fares?

I think it was a trial thing, because they are almost non existant now. I read about the few I saw off a cruise ad sent to me. I cross referenced it with V to G section of their site.

Someone posted a so called list that looked official and the list was long, but no matter which one I clicked on, it still looked like a double rate. Maybe that list will snag a few non suspecting cruisers who think they are getting a bargain;)

My PVP knows I usually travel alone and has called me the last 2 months with the "list" - turned out we booked a family cruise so I didn't do one of them but he said he will call me again next month. The ones he gave me were about 6 - 8 weeks out so still plenty of time to get a decent flight.

My PVP knows I usually travel alone and has called me the last 2 months with the "list" - turned out we booked a family cruise so I didn't do one of them but he said he will call me again next month. The ones he gave me were about 6 - 8 weeks out so still plenty of time to get a decent flight.

Would you mind to share it with us when he calls you?

I tell you what carnival 2 thumbs up for these single rate cruises. You cant beat these deals for solo cruising!!!!!!!

Yesterday I snagged a great solo rate! I got a Cloud 9 interior on Sunshine for $612. Considering that comes with access to the spa all week, you can't beat that price. Regardless of what some people think, I'm going to assume I'll have a wonderful time on Sunshine. I usually travel with my family so this is going to be a real treat.

You're right, there were several good solo rates, not just on Sunshine. I saw one on the Dream in late January that came out to $500ish.

Are you always this pleasant?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've discovered if you look at someone's other posts, you can usually determine the answer to that question. Then I get to add them to my "ignore" list. ;)

My pvp said that this was something they just started doing as a test run to see if it would work. They only show up when the cruise is a month or less away. When I looked I saw some that leave from a lot of the ports. Basically if u wanna search them go to the search page on carnival and put 1 cruiser and only for a month away and u will see the rates show up then do a mock booking and the price will come up as 1 rate. Just did for january and several came up. Some for 399 before ur taxes. For those questioning it. I am not gonna lie about it. just trying to help cruisers that don't mind cruising by themselves to find a great rate. :D

You're right, there were several good solo rates, not just on Sunshine. I saw one on the Dream in late January that came out to $500ish.

;)

Yep, the January 25th sailing of "Dream" is the one I booked. The inside cabin was $300 higher than an OV, so once again, you have to look carefully! I wound up with a Deluxe Ocean View, SOLO for just over $500 total, for the seven day cruise. Can't wait to get aboard!

"SKY"

I was looking at some random cruises and they were all 200% with some bar credit.

I noticed the same thing.

If you want to find the rates just go to the advanced search, enter one passenger then fill in the rest of the info that is essential to you (timeframe, itinerary, etc.). The solo rates will come up and you either like them or you don't. I didn't go through the hassle of plugging in two travelers, notating all the rates, then going back and doing the same with one traveler in order to determine whether or not the supplement was actually zero. I just did one and if it was a rate I liked, I booked it.

Pretty simple!

http://www.carnival.com/Content/single-occupancy.aspx

Carnivals website if no one has posted it yet.

Just because a cruise is on this list does not mean the cruise price does not double the price for a single. The price on this list that listed for a single for the March 2 Valor cruise is the same exact price as the price for 2 cruisers. Therefore the single cruiser is paying double. I double checked by using Fareviewer and plugging in one cruiser and then 2 cruisers.