Sun Trolley-Hyatt Place 17th St. Convention Center

BOAZ5

I have looked at the Sun Trolley website and it appears that the beach link trolley can be waved down in front of the Hyatt Place 17th St. Convention Center location. Can anyone confirm that the trolley is close to this hotel?

Our kids are excited to ride it. Thought we could take it to the beach for lunch day before we sail. Would love to hear your experiences on the trolley.

THANKS!

I have looked at the Sun Trolley website and it appears that the beach link trolley can be waved down in front of the Hyatt Place 17th St. Convention Center location. Can anyone confirm that the trolley is close to this hotel?

Our kids are excited to ride it. Thought we could take it to the beach for lunch day before we sail. Would love to hear your experiences on the trolley.

THANKS!

Yes you can catch the trolley on 17th street (down the street from your hotel) or walk over to the Publix grocery store.

To the left of your hotel is a small back street that leads to the Publix very close and handy. Small shopping center there with resturants.

We use the trolley all the time when in Fort Lauderdale, make sure you have exact change.

Usually coupons on their website.

Some drivers seem to not like taking the coupons but too bad it is my money and their company who offer the coupon :)

Have fun!

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

The best bet is to board the bus stop in front of the Public Store which is the beginning of the run, the cost is 50 cent p.p. and remember all times are approximate. DW and I rode the bus last month and had an interesting ride, well worth the price of admission.

You actually can pick it up at it's starting point in the plaza next door. Wee found it difficult to locate "stop". We ended up walking to water taxi. We loved thee water taxi!

There aren't really any stops. Just flag it down.