Got the call will i be a snob ?

mommom of 7

Carnival just called & offered us a UPGRADE not a UPSELL from a inside on the LEGEND Sunday to a AFT BALCONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said OMG & then calmed down & kept asking her HOW MUCH. We are on a

B2B & if the cabin would have been available she could have given it to us for the same deal, but it wasn't so will have to change cabins however it is right around the corner.

We have only done a outside twice & then on the Legend last fall had the FRENCH DOORS & thought we were in really HIGH COTTON.

CHAR

Carnival just called & offered us a UPGRADE not a UPSELL from a inside on the LEGEND Sunday to a AFT BALCONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B2B & if the cabin would have been available she could have given it to us for the same deal, but it wasn't so will have to change cabins however it is right around the corner.

We have only done a outside twice & then on the Legend last fall had the FRENCH DOORS & thought we were in really HIGH COTTON.

CHAR

Lucky you since it was a free upgrade! Enjoy!

Congrats!, I have never gotten even an upsell call. Is this because I already book balconies? I thought they might call and try to sell me a suite, but nothing so far in all my cruises.

I book balconies and I got the upsell call.

They wanted $1000 for a suite. I passed.

We are on the same cruise as the OP. Received an UPSELL call a couple days ago to go from balcony to suite for $500. BUT, they could not do it for both weeks of our B2B for the same money. that, I would have gone for.............:)

We've been in a suite before, and other than some extra space, we don't think it is worth the extra $$.

Good for you mommomof7!

That's awesome! I'm sure you will love your balcony very much.

The Legend was our first cruise in 2006. My son and I booked an OV on deck 7. After final payment I noticed our cabin # was different. So I went on CCL's website to look at the deck plans and saw we were now booked in a balcony!! Right next door to my sister. They never called or asked me. I was soooooo happy!! The cruise hadn't sold out but when we got to San Juan ALOT of people got on and it did get much more crowded. But man we had fun!!!

You will have to get a balcony from now on.

Let us know how you liked your cruise. I might want to try an aft balcony next cruise.

Happy Sailing!

~robin and brian~

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

I got a call for an upsell to a suite today for $300 total on a cruise I just booked Tuesday, leaving a week from Sunday. First time on many cruises I ever got the call!!

Just sign me a happy cruiser!

CHAR

Congrats on the true upgrade. DW and I are like most cruisers on CCL in that we have never received an upsell call, much less received an upgrade.:(

CHAR

Congratulations and enjoy!

My wife and I were offered an upsell on the first leg of our B2B last April. We would have taken it but like you we could not keep the cabin for the second leg. One of the attractions of the B2B to me is not having to pack the last day of the first leg. No way was I going to move cabins.

Have fun.

Kevin C

Congratulations and enjoy!

My wife and I were offered an upsell on the first leg of our B2B last April. We would have taken it but like you we could not keep the cabin for the second leg. One of the attractions of the B2B to me is not having to pack the last day of the first leg. No way was I going to move cabins.

Have fun.

Kevin C

We had to think about it but since the cabin is almost across the hall & I'm guessing we will have the same steward we went for it. Have only had to change once next door and our steward was a gem so no bad memories.

Char

Congratulations!

Upgrades are few and far between. I took the upsell we were offered in 2011 because we were celebrating our anniversary.

It was $$$ but well worth it to me to see that amazed and delighted look on my wife's face when she stepped inside!

Happy cruising everyone!

Edited by JimAOk1945