Orlando flight time

dc04321

I would arrange in advance for one of the shuttle services to pick you up at Port Canaveral. You can check the Florida departures board for names and contact information. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495 :)

Or...as mentioned above, you can look into a car service.

Edited by Coralc

Thank you both for the suggestions, I will look into both. Thanks again.

We've used both Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx with good results. They both have multiple shuttles that leave periodically. I'd make sure they know your flight time so you can get on one of the earlier shuttles.

Another suggestion is that since you are cruising on Freedom and your flight leaves at 11:55AM you can take advantage of Luggage Valet as long as you are flying on one of the participating airlines.

It's $20pp which will get your boarding passes as well as airline luggage tags. Leave your luggage outside your door the night before and you will not see it again until your final destination. If your airline charges additional fees for baggage, you will be charged separately.

I only suggested this because it will eliminate having to drag your luggage around once off the ship and might make getting transportation to the airport a little easier.

Edited by cruisenfever