Your Favorite Carnival Breakfast Foods!

Favorite is to run up to lido and get huevos rancheros and arepas from Blue Iguana Cantina. Then grab some watermelon salsa and take it to eat on the balcony. This is after we have had wake up coffee and croissant with guava jelly from room service.

Favorite in MDR is eggs Benedict with sauce on the side so it is hot.

Sounds like a great idea...I always have the room service coffee and croissant with guava jelly, never been on a ship before with the Blue Iguana Cantina so I'll try it next week on the Conquest!

Last year on the Legend, I ordered an omelet on the Lido deck and the cheese never melted. It was the oddest thing and unpleasant.

Also, I don't care for the bacon. I find it tasteless, greasy and not worth the calories.

My favorite breakfast "food" is that mango? juice they serve.

My favorite is what I get every morning: omlette, potatoes, fresh fruit and croissant and coffee. I have this in either the MDR or buffet. The omlettes are always great. I do ask for just a small amount of oil for the omlettes because they tend to be on the greasy side. When in the MDR, I make sure I have the french toast and the round hashbrowns along with my omlette breakfast. This meal will keep me going all morning without getting hungry.

Overall Carnival does have good food.:cool:

The MDR is very laid back so for me, I like the buffet for atmosphere... I like the egg white omelets with a little ham and a lot of cheese with corned beef hash and hash browns... and then a drizzle EVERYTHING in maple syrup :D

I can't wait 'till May. This will be my first time trying the Punchliner's Brunch menu. Might find a 'new favorite' :o

My favorite is what I get every morning: omlette, potatoes, fresh fruit and croissant and coffee. I have this in either the MDR or buffet. The omlettes are always great. I do ask for just a small amount of oil for the omlettes because they tend to be on the greasy side. When in the MDR, I make sure I have the french toast and the round hashbrowns along with my omlette breakfast. This meal will keep me going all morning without getting hungry.

Overall Carnival does have good food.:cool:

I agree that Carnival has good food!

The lox will stink up the cabin for the day!!

I get an over easy egg, sausage link if they have it, grits and a croissant. Lots of coffee!

Too many times when I've gone to the MDR for breakfast and get seated with others, I find morning isn't the best time for a lot of folks...some grouchy pusses for some reason! Too early for them?!

Edited by crusinpsychRN

The lox will stink up the cabin for the day!!

I get an over easy egg, sausage link if they have it, grits and a croissant. Lots of coffee!

Too many times when I've gone to the MDR for breakfast and get seated with others, I find morning isn't the best time for a lot of folks...some grouchy pusses for some reason! Too early for them?!

Ha! Good point :) I like eating in the MDR for breakfast and lunch, because it's a little "nicer" than the buffet, and portions are more normal. But, having to make conversation with the rest of the table can be demanding while waiting for the coffee to do its thing :D

Buffet or MDR, I like the made-to-order omelets. I also like sausage links of any type, since that's a rare treat, and of course potatoes - nothing like fried potatoes in the morning :D

I am part British and I can assure you baked beans are part of a full English breakfast. Heck, it's even on Wikipedia:

A traditional full English breakfast includes bacon (traditionally back bacon[5]), poached or fried eggs, fried or grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, fried bread or toast with butter, sausages and baked beans, usually served with a mug of tea. As nearly everything is fried in this meal, it is commonly called a "fry-up".[\quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_breakfast

Edited by roohound

I am part British and I can assure you baked beans are part of a full English breakfast. Heck, it's even on Wikipedia:

A traditional full English breakfast includes bacon (traditionally back bacon[5]), poached or fried eggs, fried or grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, fried bread or toast with butter, sausages and baked beans, usually served with a mug of tea. As nearly everything is fried in this meal, it is commonly called a "fry-up".[\quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_breakfast

Thanks for sharing! I did not know this before now.