Quest

What is the craziest thing you have seen someone do in the Quest game?

The Quest this past December was an absolute riot. When they asked, "We need your team number and a girl with a piercing not in her ear", a college aged girl goes running up, pulls up her skirt and commences to show a piercing NOT in her belly button...

Then, this same Quest Game, an English couple next to us in our group... LOL. They have never been to Quest and was asking me about it. I told them and they laughed and said, "This could be fun". Yeah, they did most of the participation.

First one was, "We need your team number and a guy wearing women's panties" So what happens? The guys wife strips right next to us. And when I mean strip, she went down to her birthday suit to give her husband the panties she had on. The very next Question was "We need your team number and a woman with 3 bras not being worn. She commences to taking off her shirt and bra to hand to another girl in our group...

All of this in front of their teenage daughter!

Then when it came time for the finale, the husband was quick to volunteer to be the drag queen. All the while his wife is naked as he's wearing her bra and panties. Hahaha

Talk about hands down the best Quest I have been to.

...but don't get me wrong. Although I'm "smart" enough to know not to participate, I love to watch others do hilarious stuff...LOL :D

That's the only reason I go. I participate in some stuff, like the fruit, shoe laces, a shirt or something like that.

Once it takes a turn towards the above, it's time to grab the camera and get ready for some priceless moments.

All the while his wife is naked as he's wearing her bra and panties. Hahaha

Talk about hands down the best Quest I have been to.

I just hope it wasn't formal night, as that would be a serious, blatant violation of the dress code! ;)

Can't top that tale, but I do have incriminating pictures of Graham Seymour with a support garment of enormous proportions on his head....

Probably the best one I've seen was when my GF got a spur of the moment lap-dance from an old guy doing the drag queen bit. What a rotten time to forget my camera!

Can't top that tale, but I do have incriminating pictures of Graham Seymour with a support garment of enormous proportions on his head....

Probably the best one I've seen was when my GF got a spur of the moment lap-dance from an old guy doing the drag queen bit. What a rotten time to forget my camera!

How do you forget your camera when it comes time for Quest?! lol

There will be 4 "newbie" cruisers with me and hubby in May on the Navigator. I MUST make certain that they get introduced to the joy and hilarity that is Quest. The first time that I experienced it years ago, I was on the floor from laughing so hard. It's really great fun, whether you are a participant or simply watching on the sidelines.

There will be 4 "newbie" cruisers with me and hubby in May on the Navigator. I MUST make certain that they get introduced to the joy and hilarity that is Quest. The first time that I experienced it years ago, I was on the floor from laughing so hard. It's really great fun, whether you are a participant or simply watching on the sidelines.

Just make sure you are there ahead of time. We just got off the Indy this weekend, and we almost missed the Quest during this cruise. We went there like 10 minutes before the start of the game, and the place was packed.

I wouldn't say this is crazier than the story posted above but on my last cruise they had a middle-aged man sit on a chair topless and the female captains had to cover their faces in red lipstick and then kiss him wherever skin was visible. And then they did the same for the men.

I do however think it's time for them to switch up a majority of the tasks. As a frequent cruiser I have found that they use the same quests all too often and people, even if not they're not supposed to, bring objects because they know what's going to be asked.

Edited by MooeyRae

Quest in studio b...saw a woman run down, with number in hand, and ran directly into the CD..he fell backwards, flat on the floor.her on top....thought he was unconscious, but they rolled over laughing...took a while for them to stop laughing to move on..wish I remembered the Cd..on adventure several yrs ago.

I thought what happens at the quest stays at the quest... Lol.. My DH and I were team captains on a sailing on the jewel. Let's just say the crowd on that sailing was an older quite crowd lol. Well the CD asks for a sock with a hole in it( all socks have a hole how else would you get your foot in it) and this older gentleman couldn't get his sock off quick enough so instead he removed his entire prosthetic leg and handed it to me!!! Needless to say our team took the gold!

The Quest this past December was an absolute riot. When they asked, "We need your team number and a girl with a piercing not in her ear", a college aged girl goes running up, pulls up her skirt and commences to show a piercing NOT in her belly button...

I looked back to see which cruise you were on to see if we sailed together. We had a young women show a tatoo in the same place. :eek::eek::eek:

This was on the Explorer. Richard Spacey was the CD. He is hilarious anytime. They video each individual Quest portion and play it back for the audience. They played this back, too. Wow :o

I looked back to see which cruise you were on to see if we sailed together. We had a young women show a tatoo in the same place. :eek::eek::eek:

This was on the Explorer. Richard Spacey was the CD. He is hilarious anytime. They video each individual Quest portion and play it back for the audience. They played this back, too. Wow :o

Did you sail in October on the explorer if so when?

on Allure,

asked to bring down something that is "fake" a very nice women came down, pulled up her top to show what god did not give her, her plastic surgeon did!

Had that same thing several years ago on Monarch of the Seas. lol.