Quest

I've also seen the va-jay-jay ring on a previous cruise. Thanks to the cameraman for zooming in (not!).

Most fun I had on quest was on a cruise out of Rome. I was the English speaking group leaders and they picked an Italian guy who spoke no English. We needed his pants, but he didn't understand...so we just started stripping him. Poor guy...he took it all in stride.

Was a bit awkward seeing them in the elevator the next day :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That "ring" thing is where Quest would stop being fun for me, and I'm NO prude by any stretch of the imagination. All of that for a laugh and a keychain...go figure.:( Aside from that, I think Quest is absolutely hilarious and always on my cruise "to-do" list!

Love the Quest, but I really wish they would come up with all new tasks. The last few cruises we've been on over half the teams are ready with bags of items needed.

The best was our trip out of Rome as 80% of the ppl on board were Italians, and had never seen it before. Hilarious!

On one of our cruises, I think on Adventure in 2010, the CD disqualified two couples who had come with a bag of items. They were sitting right in the front row, so it was pretty obvious. It was also pretty obvious that they were drunk. But that's another topic!!

If they are swiping sea pass cards to keep the kiddies out, you just know it's going to be Extremely Adult!!

The Quest this past December was an absolute riot. When they asked, "We need your team number and a girl with a piercing not in her ear", a college aged girl goes running up, pulls up her skirt and commences to show a piercing NOT in her belly button...

Pathetic.:rolleyes: