Just do it! =) sail Carnival Breeze

HEY GUYS!! Short and simple ....

If you're curious about the Breeze, book it. I've sailed different ships, and classes and it is well worth it.

You can check out my video on you tube =) I know a lot of

people here, post pictures but I believe the video truly

captures the feel you will get on the breeze. =D!!

What a great video. We are sailing February 23rd to Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman. Is there any inside info that you can share about the Breeze or the ports? Anything that we must do or anything that we should skip? Thanks.

HEY GUYS!! Short and simple ....

If you're curious about the Breeze, book it. I've sailed different ships, and classes and it is well worth it.

You can check out my video on you tube =) I know a lot of

people here, post pictures but I believe the video truly

captures the feel you will get on the breeze. =D!!

Awesome video! Can't wait to see parts 2 and 3:D Your son is absolutely adorable.

What a great video. We are sailing February 23rd to Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman. Is there any inside info that you can share about the Breeze or the ports? Anything that we must do or anything that we should skip? Thanks.

My wife and I loved the Cool Runnings expedition to Dunn's River Falls. The Falls were beautiful and the crew of the catamaran made the trip there and back a lot of fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Great video, thanks so much for sharing, it was like I was back on it again! And I agree, it is a great ship! We cruised the Breeze last April and we enjoyed it so much we're doing it again this April, minus our Kids this time!!!

Thanks for sharing your video. Unfortunately for us, no cruise this year.:( Got some medical bills to pay off. However, 2015 (probably May) we will be on the Breeze!:) Definitely a cove balcony. So LCL, aside from the Serenity area, and the main pool area, where are some good places on the ship to sit back a bit, rest our feet, have a cold beverage, and do some people watching?