Oasis Reserved Loungers area. Where and what is it ?

I read on here about the reserved lounger area but i can't recall what its called nor any details.

I know it was roughly $20 a day but what deck is it on and whats it called etc.

Any info will be much appreciated

I've not heard of a reserved lounger area on Oasis. There is a suite lounger area for guests in Grand Suites or better, but there's no extra cost beyond what was paid for the suite.

I read on here about the reserved lounger area but i can't recall what its called nor any details.

I know it was roughly $20 a day but what deck is it on and whats it called etc.

Any info will be much appreciated

Are you talking about the reserved area for suites? It's on deck 17, above the main pool deck, and has it's own bar. There is no charge for it. Where did you get the $20/day thing? :confused:

Are you talking about the reserved area for suites? It's on deck 17, above the main pool deck, and has it's own bar. There is no charge for it. Where did you get the $20/day thing? :confused:

Thanks for quick replies.

I read it here about 4 or 5 months ago but i cant find it .

It was an area i think near the solarium . The reserved loungers could be booked by the day or by the week.

Im sure it was $20 a day .

I recall clearly a forum member saying they use the area but not on shore days

I am now on a mission to find it!

I think they are confusing the fee part from Princess' version of the Solarium. Perhaps the new Royal Princess is where the confusion might be coming from.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Thanks for quick replies.

I read it here about 4 or 5 months ago but i cant find it .

It was an area i think near the solarium . The reserved loungers could be booked by the day or by the week.

Im sure it was $20 a day .

I recall clearly a forum member saying they use the area but not on shore days

I am now on a mission to find it!

Are you sure you're not think of Princess? 4 times on Oasis Class and I've never heard of or seen of this. In fact, I'm certain it doesn't exist.

Are you sure you're not think of Princess? 4 times on Oasis Class and I've never heard of or seen of this. In fact, I'm certain it doesn't exist.

You are totally right . I was thinking of Princess. At the time of booking i hadnt decided between Princess or RCL Oasis .

Really pleased we have chosen RCL Oasis.

Where would you suggest we head for the quieter relaxation areas ?

Found the post i was looking for . Small problem its with Princess!!

Its the Sanctuary area on there. Sorry to waste peoples time!

I am on the Oasis shortly . What lounger areas would you recommend for quite relaxation ?

The Solarium is a wonderful place to relax. The pool is tiny but the rest of the Solarium is great.

You are totally right . I was thinking of Princess. At the time of booking i hadnt decided between Princess or RCL Oasis .

Really pleased we have chosen RCL Oasis.

Where would you suggest we head for the quieter relaxation areas ?

No problem. That's what we're all here for. :) The Solarium on Oasis is a great relaxation area. It's 2 stories and there are plenty of loungers. The Solarium Bistro is right there for a light lunch, and the bar is on the second deck. It does tend to get a little warm in there, but for relaxation, it's probably the best of the pool areas.

The Solarium is a wonderful place to relax. The pool is tiny but the rest of the Solarium is great.

Also, there are huge hot tubs on each side, and you are very short walk to the forward pools if you want to hit a large pool.

We were on the Oasis in Nov and only on the first morning did we have problems finding chairs. I think the first day everyone gets out there early and after that many people are pooled out or busy with activities, going on shore, enjoying vacation and sleeping in. Also, even on other days sometimes people would be out there for an hour and then get up so seats open all day long. Except on day 1.