friodge in cabin

Can anyone advise me if minibar/fridge is supplied to a balcony cabin on deck 5 of Carnival Spirit or any other cabin for that matter that is not a suite

John

Yes they call a mini-bar and you will need to ask the cabin Steward unlock it.:)

Thanks Baxter8

I am getting mixed messages on this question

In one recent passenger review I read today the poster said that there was no fridge in her cabin on deck 4

I hope you are correct as it will be tropical in the South Pacific and we would like to have a nice cool drink on our balcony.

John

Can anyone advise me if minibar/fridge is supplied to a balcony cabin on deck 5 of Carnival Spirit or any other cabin for that matter that is not a suite

John

We have had a balcony cabin on deck 5 on the Spirit and they definitely have a fridge. It keeps out drinks reasonably cool. The cabins are quite spacious and very comfortable.

Enjoy!!

I'd say the term fridge is exaggerated. It's more like a cooler. That's why people ask for fresh ice buckets each day.

The mini bars keeps things below 10 degrees celcius but not like a fridge at below 4 degrees. You can always ask the steward to empty the cooler to store your own drinks and get ice in the bucket every day.:D

With Princess, we always ask our cabin steward for two ice buckets per day, no problems. The cabin fridges do not keep one's cordials very cold, nor are they of adequate capacity.

Edited by NSWP