Luggage valet on independence?

I just saw a thread that it's not offered on Indy. However, I am hoping that might have only applied to a holiday cruise. I can see the airlines refusing during that time frame. Can some of you January sailors come back and let us know? We were definitely planning on using it - especially since it is complimentary for suites and we were packing accordingly (schlepping our snorkeling equipment.) Advance warning will help us prepare! Thanks.

I just saw a thread that it's not offered on Indy. However, I am hoping that might have only applied to a holiday cruise. I can see the airlines refusing during that time frame. Can some of you January sailors come back and let us know? We were definitely planning on using it - especially since it is complimentary for suites and we were packing accordingly (schlepping our snorkeling equipment.) Advance warning will help us prepare! Thanks.

You may want to post the question in this thread below as Merion Mom is on Indy right now....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1962537

Otherwise, I will also report back in February, as I will be on Indy on the 9th, and will either post live, or do a review when I return :D

They offer it on Independence - I'm looking at the form right now from our Indy cruise last March. I'm sure you will be able to do this on our upcoming 3/1 cruise. But others can hopefully confirm it just in case.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

On our Nov. 15 cruise on the Indy, Luggage Valet was not available. We did not get the form and asked.

I thought this might be because it was the first cruise from Ft. Lauderdale after turning from England.

Yep, saw that just now. Yay - it must have only been holiday sailings - the airlines probably refused during that time.

Question asked and answered in record time!

The decision not to have the luggage valet for November and December seemed to be on the Independence only out of Ft. Lauderdale. I guess they got enough feedback to bring it back for future cruises. Glad you'll be able to use it for your cruise.