Royal Caribbean Bag Tags

ZBart47

Going on the Explorer of the Seas in September 2014... When will RCCL send bag tags for general luggage?

Yes, but only if you are a pinnacle member or in a full suite (a grand suite or above). Otherwise, you can print them from the last page of your cruise documents or get them from a porter at the cruise terminal.

Oh good info! I didn't think we'd get luggage tags on this our first cruise, but good to know that they are attached to the bottom of the cruise documents. I'll be sure to watch for them!

I got some clear plastic cruise luggage tag holders so they don't get wet they were inexpensive.

Hello!!

where did you order the tags from?

I got them off Ebay. They had good reviews, you can see both parts of your printed luggage tag once you put them in, saves them getting wet, I always print my name and address and put this in my suitcase just in case a tag falls off though.

I brought a small roll of clear packing tape and taped them on the handles of our bags, worked great. When you print them there are folding instructions, I then hooked them around the handle and taped

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Going on the Explorer of the Seas in September 2014... When will RCCL send bag tags for general luggage?

Come on over to our Roll Call and sign up for our Meet &

Mingle. We are a fairly active group; many have taken this intinerary or something similar in the past. I hope we'll see you over there.

You can also ask your CVP to email you a color PDF of your tag already filled out. Just print and attach. I got my tag holders on Amazon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I also bought my tag holders from amazon and they work really well. I will get some new ones when I go in November on grandeur of the seas.

We switched rooms a couple weeks ago for our cruise next week and our cruise docs and our printable luggage tags still have our old room number when we look online. When we look at our reservation our new room number shows up, but I can't print them from our cruise docs, is there a solution to this besides picking them up at the pier?

Keith