Non-formal dining options on Grandeur

My husband and I are just not into formal nights. When we started cruising many years ago, we enjoyed getting dressed for dinner. We have found that it's just not fun anymore!

What are the dining options on formal night for "undressed" passengers on the Grandeur?

Thanks for your help!

My husband and I are just not into formal nights. When we started cruising many years ago, we enjoyed getting dressed for dinner. We have found that it's just not fun anymore!

What are the dining options on formal night for "undressed" passengers on the Grandeur?

Thanks for your help!

The Windjammer (buffet) is always available for dinner.

Thanks for your help!

anywhere. Izumi, Chops and Giovanni's is always resort casual( and worth every penny)

the Buffet.. well I am not into the buffet so cannot comment on selecetion but shorts are fine

Park cafe.. Solarium pool side with very good soups and lighter sandwiches /salads.

even the MDR you will not be turned away if you just have a collared shirt with tie or a skirt set.

You ask for options, for formal nights, but why?

Out side of worn out bib overhauls and shorts, sadly, most any thing is accepted on formal nights. Sadly is not my best choice of words, and does not reflect my feeling, we are not formal dressers, but just look a little better on formal night.

you ask for options, for formal nights, but why?

Out side of worn out bib overhauls and shorts, sadly, most any thing is accepted on formal nights. Sadly is not my best choice of words, and does not reflect my feeling, we are not formal dressers, but just look a little better on formal night.

popcorn time----:)

Edited by phish tales

My husband and I are just not into formal nights.

Go to the MDR anyway if you enjoy eating there. In fact, tell your waiter on night 1 that you will not be attending formal night because you dont have formal clothing. They will practically BEG you to still come to dinner.

Edited by ryano