Hoping for The Dreamliner - Caribbean 15th February

hammers

Type your flight number in to google. That will tell you which aircraft is scheduled.

Chances are it'll be one of the ex First Choice 767's. Certainly not a bad aircraft.

OK - maybe Google won't help..... Certainly used to.

Is there a typo in your flight number. TOM024 looks likely to be on plane G-TUID - a Dreamliner

Edited by ParCan

Hi, we are flying out of Gatwick to Bridgetown on 15th February to join the Ventura on TOM2024, we are hoping the flight will be on the new Dreamliner. Would someone be able to confirm the aircraft.

Thanks

Terry

Hi Terry

Go into your cruise personaliser and go to the flight details tab, there should be a green "change flight details" tab, click on this, if the seating is 3-3-3 it is a 787 dreamliner. We are on the Friday 14th Feb. flight TOM024 which is a 787. See you on board.

Martyn and Karen

Hi Terry

Go into your cruise personaliser and go to the flight details tab, there should be a green "change flight details" tab, click on this, if the seating is 3-3-3 it is a 787 dreamliner. We are on the Friday 14th Feb. flight TOM024 which is a 787. See you on board.

Martyn and Karen

Hi Martyn

Just come across your post, have a great time with your family on Azura

We are off 22 Feb, B ham don,t think we have Dreamliner from seating plans,

Sue

Hi Martyn

Just come across your post, have a great time with your family on Azura

We are off 22 Feb, B ham don,t think we have Dreamliner from seating plans,

Sue

Hi Sue

Yes saw your posts on the roll call, we are doing the Ventura this year 14th/15th departure. We were going on a Christmas one for 2013 but my father is not too well, so had to forget that. The Ventura covers both our Birthdays, just, and also does Bonaire which is new to us. Enjoy your cruise.

Martyn and Karen

Hi Sue

Yes saw your posts on the roll call, we are doing the Ventura this year 14th/15th departure. We were going on a Christmas one for 2013 but my father is not too well, so had to forget that. The Ventura covers both our Birthdays, just, and also does Bonaire which is new to us. Enjoy your cruise.

Martyn and Karen

Hi Marty & Karen, done Bonaire a couple of times. The beaches are not the best but it is still a lovely island. The snorkelling is great. I can recommend Woodwind if your fancy a wonderful snorkelling experience.

Terry

Hi Marty & Karen, done Bonaire a couple of times. The beaches are not the best but it is still a lovely island. The snorkelling is great. I can recommend Woodwind if your fancy a wonderful snorkelling experience.

Terry

Thanks Terry

For your info. the Saturday Gatwick flight out to day was a 787 Dreamliner, so odds are that your flight should be the same.

Martyn

Hi Sue

Martyn and Karen

Thanks Martyn

Hope your father is now in good health, enjoy Ventura

Sue and Chris

Thanks Terry

For your info. the Saturday Gatwick flight out to day was a 787 Dreamliner, so odds are that your flight should be the same.

Martyn

Thanks everyone for their comments, I hope this is the case and fingers crossed the plane doesn't get switched for a First Choice aircraft at the last moment.

Edited by hammers

Personally I prefer the good old Boeing 767 if going on a charter airline the reason, it's the only plane guaranteed to have only 2 abreast window seating. They normally have a 2-4-2 configuration on charter service whereas the Airbus 330 and the new 787 have a 3-3-3 set up, not very good for couples.