Oasis Suite/CL Menu/Compass Help!

I'm sure they're embedded somewhere deep in cruise critic, but I can't seem to find anything recent. We'll be in an Owners Suite for our upcoming cruise and I'm trying to find the CL menus as well as the room service menus for the suites. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, any recent Oasis Western Cruise Compasses floating around?

Finally, I was told by RCCL on phone that we can order room service from specialty dining restaurants as well. (Giovanni's, etc) Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!!!

I was on Oasis two years ago in an owners suite and we could not order from specialty restaurants. I don't know if it has changed. You can't do that on any other ship. I wonder if RCI would do that since there are so many suites on Oasis and Allure and they would lose so much money if they allowed suites to order from specialty restaurants and not pay the upcharge.

I'm sure they're embedded somewhere deep in cruise critic, but I can't seem to find anything recent. We'll be in an Owners Suite for our upcoming cruise and I'm trying to find the CL menus as well as the room service menus for the suites. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, any recent Oasis Western Cruise Compasses floating around?

Finally, I was told by RCCL on phone that we can order room service from specialty dining restaurants as well. (Giovanni's, etc) Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!!!

We were on Oasis in December. You can order from the regular room service menu OR the MDR menu for dinner and/or lunch when the MDR is open. The dinner menu will be in the suite folder that is in your room and the dinner menu will be changed every day. There wasn't a MDR breakfast or lunch menu in the suite folder but you could order lunch from the MDR on Sea Days when the MDR is open for lunch and breakfast from the MDR every day.

You can order from any of the specialty restaurants and are charged the same charge that you would pay if you dined in the restaurant.

One thing to think about.....all the food comes at the same time so it's not quite the same experience as being served in the MDR or Specialty Restaurant.

The CL lunch menu is different than it was in 2012. Maybe someone has a picture of the "new" menu. The menu shared by Bob (and Gina) was what we had last month.

The CL is open for lunch with Champagne and Mimosas on embarkation day. All other days wine, beer and champagne are served with lunch.

Enjoy your Suite! :)

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

You can order from any of the specialty restaurants and are charged the same charge that you would pay if you dined in the restaurant.

One thing to think about.....all the food comes at the same time so it's not quite the same experience as being served in the MDR or Specialty Restaurant.

Enjoy your Suite! :)

Very good point about it all coming together at the same time. Think we'll stick to making reservations instead for those, and try out the MDR food in our room. Just wanted to make use of the private in room dining! Can't wait for this cruise!