We are BOOKED on the Breeze !!!

MuffyKismet

OK we just Booked for the Breeze , September 13, 2014! I have looked at a lot of different threads regarding the Breeze and the food choices , would love to consolidate and start a thread with pics and advice and suggestions and "favorites" about the Breeze. We will be sailing for 8 days, St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk, any and all input is VERY Welcome.

Just put in "Steak house" reservations today on John Herald's Blog, we have been at the steak house on 2 other ships and loved it! Any input on this steakhouse is appreciated as well or are they all the same?

We booked the spa rooms!! We enjoyed the Cloud 9 Spa on the dream, is the Breeze exactly the same??

Super excited about all the dining choices! Have never had Guys Burgers or the Bonsai sushi or the Italian dining or the Cantina?? Any input on those and pics I would just LOVE!

We have also done the Chef's table 2X before and loved it but again never on the Breeze, anyone recently do it that can share pics and their experience.

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone that can send info my way. There are six of us going and 3 or them fairly new to cruising ! SOOO excited for this cruise!!!

OK we just Booked for the Breeze , September 13, 2014! I have looked at a lot of different threads regarding the Breeze and the food choices , would love to consolidate and start a thread with pics and advice and suggestions and "favorites" about the Breeze. We will be sailing for 8 days, St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk, any and all input is VERY Welcome.

Just put in "Steak house" reservations today on John Herald's Blog, we have been at the steak house on 2 other ships and loved it! Any input on this steakhouse is appreciated as well or are they all the same?

We booked the spa rooms!! We enjoyed the Cloud 9 Spa on the dream, is the Breeze exactly the same??

Super excited about all the dining choices! Have never had Guys Burgers or the Bonsai sushi or the Italian dining or the Cantina?? Any input on those and pics I would just LOVE!

We have also done the Chef's table 2X before and loved it but again never on the Breeze, anyone recently do it that can share pics and their experience.

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone that can send info my way. There are six of us going and 3 or them fairly new to cruising ! SOOO excited for this cruise!!!

Tons of really great (new) choice on the Breeze. Between our two sailing (Feb and Aug) last year I think we tried them ALL. Guys and the Blue Iguana are definite favorites. Enjoyed the sushi, Fat Jimmy's BBQ, the Italian restaurant and the Steak house too. LOVED them all!!

Beware the Steakhouse is MUCH smaller on the Breeze and is located right out side the comedy lounge. So if you are trying to get in - or out of the restaurant as the lines are forming for the comedy shows it can be a challenge. Thankfully its the same great menu and service!! ;)

We spent a lot of time in the Red Frog and Piano Bar too!

Edited by happy cruzin

Excellent choice. Just last night my friend was telling me to go in September on the Breeze again. After the Sunshine on the 26th, it will be my third Carnival cruise in less than 6 months, so I think I have my fair share of Carnival for the time being..

Thanks so much!! We are excited! I really want to hang at the piano bar as well, we just got off the Imagination for short weekend cruise (chill after the holidays kind of thing) and the piano bar was empty the whole time!!

Tell me more about the red frog bar and the other one too? Just more bars or do they offer something different?

Make sure you try the things in the evenings at the Taste Bar too. It's not every night, but it's quite good - and it was never busy when we sailed.

That location also sets ups a continental breakfast and offers soup, salads and wraps at lunch on sea days. If you'd like to avoid some of the Lido crowd - it was nice to grab something there and take it out to the umbrella tables on the lanai - if you like to eat outside!

Edited by happy cruzin

Awesome! I am booked on the same cruise! I am so excited about all of the new additions too. I hope they roll out a new chef's table menu by the time we sail. Would love to do it, but I have no interest in the current menu. The first order of business when we board will be a guy's burger or a taco - depends on how hungry I will be. We're planning on doing the steakhouse a couple nights, sushi a few times - I am a sushi addict and maybe the italian restaurant once. Geese, I am gaining weight just thinking about the overload of carbs.

We did the Breeze last Feb. We loved it so much that we booked it again for next month. One of our favorite places is also the Cucina Del Capitano for lunch and dinner. I think it is $12.50 pp at nite. Best Chicken Parm I have ever eaten. Free at lunch. Great place to eat.

We really enjoyed our cruise on the Breeze. To answer some of your questions; we did lunch (no charge) in Cucina, and really liked it but decided that the food options were good enough with out paying for dinner. I really thought my wife would want to go to Bonsai, but we really like the relationships we make with our dining team, so she always wanted to go to the MDR. We did several lunches at Guys, the burgers are a definite step up from the regular Carnival burgers and the topping bar is a nice touch. We LOVED the breakfast burritos at Blue Iguana, I think we did that 4 of our 6 mornings, the guys there were very friendly and (at least when I went) the line was never very long.

I felt that the CD/Entertainment staff on our cruise was very strong top to bottom and we had a great time on the ship. If your group likes trivia, the Pub Quiz in the Red Frog Pub was a great time. They held the quiz every night at 8, we formed a team on our roll call and won three nights, the prize is a beer tube or a giant cocktail but even when we didn't win, it was still really fun. Enjoy your cruise!

We booked the Breeze for May 10th. We got the Players Club letter for a free cruise. I had to call Carnival to see if the letter was legitimate. It was. We are not high rollers by any means. I spend maybe $100 on the slots during a 7 day cruise. We are really looking forward to our getaway on the Breeze.

The Breeze is a great choice! We sailed on the U.S. inaugural and had ZERO issues! That was our first Cove balcony and we will definitely will do it again.

Guy's burger was our favorite choice for lunch. We did try all the food options and had no complaints about any of them.

One thing to try is the Red Frog Pub and get some appetizers, they were all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Breeze is a great choice! We sailed on the U.S. inaugural and had ZERO issues! That was our first Cove balcony and we will definitely will do it again.

Guy's burger was our favorite choice for lunch. We did try all the food options and had no complaints about any of them.

One thing to try is the Red Frog Pub and get some appetizers, they were all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Did you happen to notice if chips were available with the salsas?