Pearl Fitness Room/Shower?

1stcarnivalcruise

I just did a quick search and the results were confusing, so thought I would ask here...

My husband likes to work out and then have a steam then a shower, on the Pearl specifically, is there a "free" shower/steam room attached or near to the fitness room. I know you need to pay extra for the thermal spa.

I just did a quick search and the results were confusing, so thought I would ask here...

My husband likes to work out and then have a steam then a shower, on the Pearl specifically, is there a "free" shower/steam room attached or near to the fitness room. I know you need to pay extra for the thermal spa.

No. You wanna steam, you gotta pay. You wanna shower, you have to go back to your room.

No. You wanna steam, you gotta pay. You wanna shower, you have to go back to your room.

I thought that free showers were available near the gym, at least they had them on the Epic. Is that not the case on other ships?

I'm just off the Pearl, having disembarked from the sailing the week before Christmas. There is a steam room and shower that all guests can use, not just folks who paid for the thermal suite. You enter the locker room from the gym. There are towels, one shower, and a steam room.

One caveat: your husband will just have to leave his belongings on the bench because only spa-pass passengers get locker keys. (That's what I did; no problems.) If your husband is okay with that, he should feel free to take advantage of the facility. Have fun on your cruise! :)

I don't think only spa pass guests can access. This was Pearl early dec 2013. I didn't have spa pass--wanted a locker, told to go to the spa desk, had to leave ID or key card, got locker key + access to changing room, showers and the steam room. Cheers!

I don't think only spa pass guests can access. This was Pearl early dec 2013. I didn't have spa pass--wanted a locker, told to go to the spa desk, had to leave ID or key card, got locker key + access to changing room, showers and the steam room. Cheers!
I'm assuming you're talking about a locker in the gym rest room/changing room, and NOT the spa locker rooms, correct?