Internet packages on Independence of the Seas

We just booked a cruise for March on the Independence and our 2 teens are going. They want to get some internet time and I wanted to see if someone has been onboard this ship recently and knows package prices. I have done a search and it seems that pricing is ship-dependent. Some have a flat rate for the whole cruise and some have packages by the minutes.

I would love to know my options before we go. Thanks in advance for your help!

We just booked a cruise for March on the Independence and our 2 teens are going. They want to get some internet time and I wanted to see if someone has been onboard this ship recently and knows package prices. I have done a search and it seems that pricing is ship-dependent. Some have a flat rate for the whole cruise and some have packages by the minutes.

I would love to know my options before we go. Thanks in advance for your help!

As far as been recently reported, Indy is still on the per minute rate, starting at $0.85 per minute. There are packages that you can purchase to reduce the per minute rate.

1666 minutes for $399.95 25 cents per minute

555 minutes for $1999.55 36 c.p.m.

208 minutes for $99 48 c.p.m.

90 minutes for $49.95 56 c.p.m

38 minutes for 24.95 66 c.p.m.

This was on Liberty this past December but I have seen posts on CC that all ships have thus package other than ones with unlimited internet.

On Liberty they had a rate of 30 cents per minute pay by the minute in the teen zone.

We were on Indy in November and we bought an internet package for $99.95 and I believe it was for 150 minutes but I could be mistaken (the minutes could have been more). It was definitely $99.95 though (sorry, our folio statement doesn't say how many minutes were in that package :( ).

Edited by joepeka