Trace Adkins Leaves The Pearl........

nycruise

Maybe my wishing him well is because my father is an alcoholic, as was his mother, father, sister (died from it at the age of 32), brothers, even his grandmother.

I'm 52 years old and he's been one since before I was born. I would give anything for my dad to decide to seek treatment. Doesn't matter what you say to them or how you feel, it's their decision if they want help or not.

So I offer my sincerest apologies for not thinking about the victim first.

I was reacting the same way, I lost my dear cousin 2 years ago, she was an addict. She died at age 49 years old and I personally saw how hard she tried and yet every so ofter she would stumble and fall. I wish she had the opportunity and money to do what Trace is doing.

I also wasn't aware that the impersonator was hurt. Does anyone know how he is?

I was reacting the same way, I lost my dear cousin 2 years ago, she was an addict. She died at age 49 years old and I personally saw how hard she tried and yet every so ofter she would stumble and fall. I wish she had the opportunity and money to do what Trace is doing.

I also wasn't aware that the impersonator was hurt. Does anyone know how he is?

So sorry about the loss of your cousin.

I haven't heard anything on whether someone was hurt or not. They did mention on a show tonight that that impersonator seems to show up at a lot of Trace Adkins events and they said that sometimes he will even sign autographs as Trace Adkins. So I almost wonder if the impersonator instigated it somehow. I'm sure once the cruise is over that the gossip will start flying about it.

One of the guys from Love & a Theft done a radio interview today. He said he was only a few feet a way from Trace & the impersonator when the incident happened. According to him, no punches were thrown but Trace did get in the guys face for signing autographs as Trace.

One of the guys from Love & a Theft done a radio interview today. He said he was only a few feet a way from Trace & the impersonator when the incident happened. According to him, no punches were thrown but Trace did get in the guys face for signing autographs as Trace.

That is a kind of douchey thing to do on a cruise where everybody has paid to see and hopefully meet Trace, and then this guy is passing himself off as Trace.

Worse than singing bad karaokee...

The man beat up another passenger. Why does everyone wish him well

He is a drunk who cant control himself. Some should beat the crap out of him

I wish the person he beat up well and all the other passengers who were effected by his selfish and despicable behavior

That's such a cliché when a celebrity does something wrong and heads to rehab. No excuse for this type of behavior. Whether you can sing act or dance you are no better than the masses

Edited by johnsak123

To Ozzies mom and the others who think Trace asked for help you are sadly mistaken. This stint is rehab is fueled by money and reputation.

Celebrities have people around them like managers and publicists who control the situation. They are the ones who did damage control and forced him into rehab to look like he is making amends to the guy he beat up.

I am sure He didn't ask to go to rehab or to get help

I don't mean to criticize you guys but I am in the entertainment industry and it is all about $$$ and damage control when things like this happen.

I wish the person he beat up well and all the other passengers who were effected by his selfish and despicable behavior

That's such a cliché when a celebrity does something wrong and heads to rehab. No excuse for this type of behavior. Whether you can sing act or dance you are no better than the masses

To Ozzies mom and the others who think Trace asked for help you are sadly mistaken. This stint is rehab is fueled by money and reputation.

Celebrities have people around them like managers and publicists who control the situation. They are the ones who did damage control and forced him into rehab to look like he is making amends to the guy he beat up.

I am sure He didn't ask to go to rehab or to get help

I don't mean to criticize you guys but I am in the entertainment industry and it is all about $$$ and damage control when things like this happen.

Wow and just Wow! Sounds like you have all the "facts", while the rest of us are still trying to sort out what actually happened amid lots of conflicting stories. If being in the entertainment business has left you this cynical and compassionless, maybe you need to find another career.

Wow and just Wow! Sounds like you have all the "facts", while the rest of us are still trying to sort out what actually happened amid lots of conflicting stories. If being in the entertainment business has left you this cynical and compassionless, maybe you need to find another career.

Johnsak speaks the truth. If you don't believe it, check the history of some of the big name entertainers who have escaped the normal repercussions from their acts.

Resorting to physical violence is not acceptable in our civilized society regardless of a persons wealth or fame.

Edited by swedish weave

Agreed!!!!

Can't believe the judgementalism on both sides of this issue. How about we let the full story come out and then let people heal up a bit before we cast them overboard, to the sharks?

So then you are posting "live" from the Pearl and have eyewitness account to all of this? :eek:

So sorry about the loss of your cousin.

I haven't heard anything on whether someone was hurt or not. They did mention on a show tonight that that impersonator seems to show up at a lot of Trace Adkins events and they said that sometimes he will even sign autographs as Trace Adkins. So I almost wonder if the impersonator instigated it somehow. I'm sure once the cruise is over that the gossip will start flying about it.

Thank you so much!

Personally, I think that if Trace was the aggressor and picked a fight it is likely NCL would have asked him to leave. The cruise industry doesn't tolerate violence on their ships and I would hope a country music star would be treated the same way as any other passenger.

Fighting addiction is hard, relapsing after 12 years is heartbreaking.

Personally, I think that if Trace was the aggressor and picked a fight it is likely NCL would have asked him to leave. The cruise industry doesn't tolerate violence on their ships and I would hope a country music star would be treated the same way as any other passenger.

Fighting addiction is hard, relapsing after 12 years is heartbreaking.

I believe you are right on target. Why else would a headline entertainer leave the ship if he wasn't violating NCL policies. Checking into rehab is a common practice among entertainers with problems.

Adkins told Perce Morgan he would slap the s**t out of him as a result of a disagreement on Donald Trump's TV show. Didn't do it, but it shows a personality flaw in Adkins.

Where did you see that ? Maybe I missed a post..

I was being sarcastic in regards to this. So far I haven't hear nor read anything that says Trace beat up another passenger. It's been said that he got into an altercation with a Trace Adkins impersonator but I don't think it's been said that he beat the crap out of him.

I believe you are right on target. Why else would a headline entertainer leave the ship if he wasn't violating NCL policies. Checking into rehab is a common practice among entertainers with problems.

Adkins told Perce Morgan he would slap the s**t out of him as a result of a disagreement on Donald Trump's TV show. Didn't do it, but it shows a personality flaw in Adkins.

This incident might not have been the first either..... I had an experience on a NCL cruise in October where a passenger was on his balcony all night (2 balconies from me) and of all things he was talking on his cell phone. He cursed, yelled and talked like a thug. On the second evening I asked him to please lower his voice and he yelled back at me with slurs that I cant post here. A little while after I asked him to be quiet, I heard someone put a card in my cabin door. I called security. That man was never heard from again! Security told me they viewed films and spoke to the man. They said he admitted to acting inappropriately and that was the last time I saw him or heard him. I don't know what happened to this passenger but it was clear to me that NCL will not tolerate bad behavior.