Chops or Portofino on LOS?

We went to Chops twice when we are on in December. We were going to go once to chops and once to Portofinos but our meal at Chops was so good the first time we decided to go back a second time and were not disappointed. Steak was cooked perfectly and the chef was wonderful in assisting my DW who has a dairy allergy.

Another vote for Chops here. We have eaten in both restaurants on both the Liberty and the Freedom, and while Portofino is good, Chops was by far our favorite. It definitely would be my choice for a Valentine's day dinner!

I'm going on the Liberty on 02/10/2014, and planning on going to one of the Specialty Restaurants on Valentines Day. What Restaurant you prefer and why?

Thanks

Have done both chops and portofino, and prefer chops, hands down. I found the appetizers and desserts to be much better in chops, and the steaks, regardless of cut, were a hit with everyone in our party. Since it is valentines day, and likely VERY popular to book a specialty restaurant, I would reserve as soon as possible. I know people on our sailing are already having difficulty getting reservations for valentines day at the specialty restaurants, and we sail the day before you on Indy.