Change over to emailed post-cruise feedback forms

jchiefs13

On Allure last week they didn't have the standard/typical feedback forms at the end. It was the second week they had shifted to an electronic version, where you receive an email after returning home. They assured us we'd get this via email, but some of the staff commented they hadn't gotten any feedback from the first week yet. The website says it should come out the day we return and we only have 7 days to complete it.

Well, so far... nothing. I've been going through all of my spam all week too. I feel horrid. The staff relies on this feedback for days off etc. So, I've tried emailing RC and no reply yet.

Since I didn't see any other posts in my search for this topic. I'm curious:

- Are the other ships shifting over? Don't tell me Allure is where they decided to "test" this new system. *bites lip*

- Have ya'll been getting them when you were expecting them?

Judy

This new system came into effect January 1, 2014. I'm sure that RCI is aware of the delays and will be monitoring the response rate and comparing this to the response rate of the old system. The staff getting feedback could actually be quicker as with it being done online it should allow for a quicker turnaround versus the old system where they were collected from the drop boxes and sent by courier to Miami to be processed.

This new system came into effect January 1, 2014. I'm sure that RCI is aware of the delays and will be monitoring the response rate and comparing this to the response rate of the old system. The staff getting feedback could actually be quicker as with it being done online it should allow for a quicker turnaround versus the old system where they were collected from the drop boxes and sent by courier to Miami to be processed.

IME, they are read on the ship immediately, not sent off to Miami.

IME, they are read on the ship immediately, not sent off to Miami.

On the Monarch doing a B2B2B we watched them empty and load them into courier boxes and saw them taken off the ship. This was a year ago so things may have changed.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

On the Monarch doing a B2B2B we watched them empty and load them into courier boxes and saw them taken off the ship. This was a year ago so things may have changed.

Or vice versa. My experience may be older and this is the new way of doing things.

:)