Printing Cruise Documents Question?

I have received my cruise docs and know I have to print my luggage tags. In addition to my Set Sail info, is there anything else I need to print and bring to the port? The cruise docs are 36 pages but I couldn't find anything other than the luggage tags that needs to be printed. Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?

No, your Set Sail pass and luggage tags are all you need :)

I think if you book transfers or flights through RCI there are other things to print but as long as you didnt do that, youll be fine with what I mentioned above.

Edited by ryano

We always take a copy of the PDF showing any on board credits due. Also has the paid in full and booking info. Haven't needed it yet, but makes sense to us.

That's a good idea, but that's a different document than the OP was asking about. That's the booking confirmation document from Royal, and is not available on the website.

While I am bringing the whole shebang, I think that all that you need is the page that you sign & the luggage tags. I'll find out for sure on Tuesday.:D

You are correct that the first page (or two) which is the Set Sail Pass plus your luggage tags are all that are needed at the port in terms of RCI documentation. (You can also fill out luggage tags with the porters at the pier as well).

But be sure to also have the proper ID to show at check in along with your Set Sail Pass. (While not necessarily needed on US based closed loop cruises, we always use our passports).

Enjoy your cruise - great ship and crew!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I bring my passport and my credit card. That's it! I always forget to bother to print the set sail pass. Seems so dated to me to need to bring anything on paper. I fly every other week and haven't had a paper ticket in over a year. Never need paper anything for hotels, rental cars, etc...

As others have said you don't really *need* to bring anything, you'll get on no matter what you just may have to wait a couple of minutes longer (this assumes you did check in online of course).

I still print set sail passes and luggage tags just to speed things up (I'm not paying to spend time in a cruise terminal). All other travel docs (hotel reservations and such) go to TripIt, which is free and very handy for organizing trip details.

I have received my cruise docs and know I have to print my luggage tags. In addition to my Set Sail info, is there anything else I need to print and bring to the port? The cruise docs are 36 pages but I couldn't find anything other than the luggage tags that needs to be printed. Am I wrong?

If you got a special rate for your state you should bring your drivers licence. One year we got a special rate for Missouri and my mom didn't have a Missouri Drivers Licence and RCI wanted $700 more which was current rate before we could board the ship. They would not accept a piece of mail or passport for state id.

Susan

If you got a special rate for your state you should bring your drivers licence. One year we got a special rate for Missouri and my mom didn't have a Missouri Drivers Licence and RCI wanted $700 more which was current rate before we could board the ship. They would not accept a piece of mail or passport for state id.

Susan

Good point!