Cruise Tour and Cruise Points

Yes! The entire cruise tour counts as points.

We did a 13 night this summer in a Junior Suite and received 26 points! I was a little skeptical when they told me at booking but pleasantly surprised when the points posted to our C&A account!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you for your help!!!

We decided on Alaska late August '13 and realized all of the good cabins were taken, so instead this summer we are doing the southern Caribbean out of San Juan June '14.

As soon as they release summer '15 Alaska, we will be jumping on it. I have seen it is usually in March. Do they announce it or do they just appear?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you for your help!!!

We decided on Alaska late August '13 and realized all of the good cabins were taken, so instead this summer we are doing the southern Caribbean out of San Juan June '14.

As soon as they release summer '15 Alaska, we will be jumping on it. I have seen it is usually in March. Do they announce it or do they just appear?

A schedule of deployment openings is usually posted in February by one of the travel agents on this board. That will show you the week Royal intends to open bookings for Alaska. You just have to keep checking the website that week because it could be any day. They sometimes change the schedule too and move the dates out.