Disembark time in San Juan.

Last day of our cruise is in San Juan. We arrive in San Juan on the last day at 6:00am. What time will we have to be off the ship by?

Our flights are not until 3:30PM. I am not sure where we would go or what we would do if we had to disembark early and hang around with all that luggage for 8+ hours.

Any suggestions?

Last day of our cruise is in San Juan. We arrive in San Juan on the last day at 6:00am. What time will we have to be off the ship by?

Our flights are not until 3:30PM. I am not sure where we would go or what we would do if we had to disembark early and hang around with all that luggage for 8+ hours.

Any suggestions?

You will have to be off the ship by about 9:30am. Check into excursions that end up at the airport. I believe they have a Bacardi tour and a San Juan tour.

I read on the port of calls board for San Juan that there is a restaurant named Barrachina that stores cruise passenger's luggage for the day. It gets very good recommendations for lunch and their pina collada. You may want to check it out. We will probably check it out on our next cruise out of San Juan.

With AA changing our flight times (2 times) in the last couple of weeks, we opted to take a later flight in the hope it won't change again and booked the Barcardi Tour with Airport Drop off - I believe it drops you at the airport around noon, which gives you time to get settled and maybe get a bite to eat, then off you go. :D Our flight time is now 2:45 pm.

Edited by britty1

We took the Bacardi tour a couple of years ago. You're given the opportunity to buy rum at extremely low prices. You'll enjoy it.

They'll drop you off at the airport around 11. That being said, on our upcoming cruise out of San Juan, we're just going to request to be in the very last group to get off the ship. That way, we'll take our time in the morning rather than rushing to get on that bus at 8am.