Oasis Boardwalk Rooms

Vanilla

I have booked room 11329, Aft, Boardwalk balcony for our next cruise. Will the Seafood Shack smells drift up to our room? And if I am counting correctly, the bed is beside the balcony in this cabin, correct? (or not?)?

We had 11313 on our last cruise which was directly over the seafood shack. Never really had any smells in the cabin from it. Even standing on the balcony I can't remeber ever smelling anything, at least nothing offensive. The boardwalk can be alittle noisy at times during the day or evening, but nothing that affected sleep.

I have booked room 11329, Aft, Boardwalk balcony for our next cruise. Will the Seafood Shack smells drift up to our room? And if I am counting correctly, the bed is beside the balcony in this cabin, correct? (or not?)?

I had a Boardwalk balcony cabin on Deck 8 that was practically IN the Seafood Shack.

No odors.

:)

We had 11313 on our last cruise which was directly over the seafood shack. Never really had any smells in the cabin from it. Even standing on the balcony I can't remeber ever smelling anything, at least nothing offensive. The boardwalk can be alittle noisy at times during the day or evening, but nothing that affected sleep.

We have cabin 11709 for our cruise in june. How was the view? I'd like to be able to see at least part of the ocean.

We have cabin 11709 for our cruise in june. How was the view? I'd like to be able to see at least part of the ocean.

Yes you can get a glimpse of the ocean when looking beyond the giant screens. The boardwalk can be a busy place during the day and evening, good for people watching.

We had 11329 on Oasis a couple of years ago. Loved the location. Unless there was an event going on at the Aqua Theater, it actually was pretty quiet. You could hear rock climbers ring the bell during the day, but for the most part, the boardwalk area is pretty dead at night.

We never smelled anything ugly -- maybe the yummy smell of bacon from Johnny Rockets during breakfast service -- but we were usually out of the room early. Surprisingly (or maybe not) the Seafood Shack is not a busy place at all. I really wonder how they can justify keeping it staffed. At most, there would be 4-6 people eating in there in the evenings.

Enjoy the not-so-secret balcony next door. It's one the great reasons for booking that cabin!

Ann