2 4 1 Martinis in the Star Bar

janvino

There are still plenty of us that will notbe getting the UBP. I wish they would consider that, but, I guess that would mean they won't make as much money.

Star Bar on the Jewel class ships is my favorite. Wish the Epic had something similar with the view and feel of the Star Bar.

Neil

There are still plenty of us that will notbe getting the UBP. I wish they would consider that, but, I guess that would mean they won't make as much money.

Star Bar on the Jewel class ships is my favorite. Wish the Epic had something similar with the view and feel of the Star Bar.

Neil

Get ready to be doubly disappointed as Star Bar is likely going away on all the Dawn and Jewel class ships. As Moderno is moving to Deck 13 across from Cagney's, most of us are thinking Star Bar isn't long for this world.

Get ready to be doubly disappointed as Star Bar is likely going away on all the Dawn and Jewel class ships. As Moderno is moving to Deck 13 across from Cagney's, most of us are thinking Star Bar isn't long for this world.

So what is going into the old Moderno location?

All of that said, I am not surprised. The Star Bar is hidden away up their and probably does not get much use.

On the Jewel in December, though they didn't have 2-4-1 martinis in the Star bar, they had unadvertised 2 for $15.00 martinis several evenings. It was time limited, but we had ordered one before it started, and another after it had started. They refunded the first drink's charge and charged us the $15.00 for the second one, which they didn't have to do, and was very considerate in our opinion.

All of that said, I am not surprised. The Star Bar is hidden away up their and probably does not get much use.

The place of Moderno on Dawn class and Jewel class ships will be also part of O'Sheehan's that has both diner and pub sections on newer ships.

Re the martini's they do sometimes still do the offer in the martini bar.

We found that having the UBP stopped us doing any of the tastings or joining in the bar hop etc as they wanted you to pay for those too

I know a little off topic but someone has moved it already to being about the star bar - so they normally hold the friends of dorothy in star bar, wonder where they are going to move that too

O'Sheehan's is being expanded to the entire Norwegian fleet. Everyone is expecting that is will consume the entire Deck 8 space surrounding the atrium on the Dawn and Jewel class ships. This should be a good thing. :D

But I believe I heard the 2 for 1 Martinis have been gone for a while, even before talk of the Star Bar going away!

Yep, many of the drink specials were discontinued once the drink package was launched fleetwide early last year - the possible dismise of Star Bar is this year's bad news. :(

O'Sheehan's is being expanded to the entire Norwegian fleet. Everyone is expecting that is will consume the entire Deck 8 space surrounding the atrium on the Dawn and Jewel class ships. This should be a good thing. :D

If this is the case where will the blue lagoon be located ?