Best way to get from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami port

lovestocruisealso

Just wondering what is the best and more economical way to get from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. Cruising in February. Thanks for any help!

If you are talking about getting from FLL-POM using a pre-booked shuttle like SAS or Jiffy Jeff will be approx. $13-15.00pp...may not be the "least" expensive way but the option I have chosen when doing this exact same thing. I would rather not use public transportation with luggage.

We have used SAS Transportation from FLL to POM many times, they are always there for us. We learned about SAS from other CC Members.

If we have to return to FLL from MIA to fly home, we usually pay the approx $85.00 cab fare....All vans have to fill up before departing, then stop at every terminal, unload a trailer of luggage, then continue on, not too bad, but I sometimes book early flights.

Thanks for the replies. $85 is a bit pricey for me by cab. I just wondered if they had regular shuttles at the airport. Or is that something I would have to book from home.

I don't have a transport voucher from the cruise line/agency.

Contact either www.ridesas.com or jiffyjefftransportation@gmail

They will contact you rather quickly and I would suggest pre-booking either one...Best of luck and enjoy

Sometimes, and I say SOMETIMES, it's very inexpensive to do a one day one way car rental. We sailed out of Miami but flew into West Palm, it was $22.95 for the car rental (Came to a little more with the add-on fees, but still cheaper than anything else) And they shuttled us between the car rental place and the pier.

We learned of QLS transport here on CC. We used them for the exact reason you need to from FLL to Miami and back. They were right on time! We are going back next month and we reserved them again. I am sure that lots of other shuttle services are good also but our experience was perfect with QLS last time (Quality limo Service) that we are using them again for the shuttle bus NOT a limo and it's 15.00 pp.

We hadn't even left our cabin for disembark and they were calling us to see when WE wanted to be picked up. They also called us before we even landed and told us to call them as soon as we were through luggage pickup. I REALLY liked the fact that they called me and I didn't have to call them to remind them about us.

We are arriving at FLL around 8:00 p.m. and have reserved at the Hyatt Place convention center. They have free shuttles to and from the airport. I thought we would take the free airport shuttle back to the airport the next morning and then get the $15,00 per person transportation to POM. Is there a better way to get to POM?

Wendy