Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Yes, I know, but LEGEND is doing some Panama Canal cruises in Nov 2014 and April 2015.

Thought SERENADE will do such itineraries in Nov 2015 and April 2016...:confused:

Maybe they will be announced later...

I saw a couple of cruises I'm going to book next week on the Indy!

Thanks for sharing the details of the deployment. What about summer 2015 Quantum schedule? If she is scheduled for Bermuda in the Fall, I guess that means they have cleared the Bermuda docking issue?

Sorry, the itin details won't be released until the deployment opens for sale.

I have the full deployment schedule for 2015-16 that lists each ship/itinerary and when they'll be open for sale. Unfortunately RCCL does not want the opening dates made public, so I can't help there but to clear up all the speculation on which ship will be where.. here you go:

EUROPE-- RH, SP, AD, BR, SR, VI, AN

Are any of the ships doing a cruise around the British Isles? RC had the Vision doing British Isles cruise out of Copenhagen through 2013, if I remember correctly, but there is nothing for 2014.

I

I didn't see any British Isles itins for sailings from the UK ports, but not all of the actual itin details have been released. Once Europe deployment opens for sale they will release the actual itin info.

Great! Thank you so much!!

-RCI is returning to Dubai again??

-You have listed 4 ships for Australia & Hawaii - which ship will do Hawaii, which one Australia?

-LEGEND returns to Dubai - will she do repositionings via Europe and Suez?

-INDEPENDENCE sails the 4-5 night cruises from FL, which LIBERTY currently does?

-Any information about QUANTUM for summer?

-What about the Panama Canal cruises which LEGEND offers in 2014 and early 2015? Will SERENADE do them in late 2015 and 2016??

Thanks for help!! :)

Apparently they are returning to Dubai.. but with Splendour not Legend.

Not itin details have been released except for those that are already open for sale.

Indy seems to be replacing Liberty on the short cruises.. while Liberty moves to Galveston to replace Navigator.

No further details for Quantum Summer yet.

No further info on the Canal cruises yet.. but Serenade will be replacing Legend so it's possible.

Thanks for the list...do you know if the NOS replacing the AOS in San Juan, will be doing similar / exact same itineraries as AOS was doing? Also, any idea on the Anthem's itinerary when in PE? Thanks again for posting....

Big Al

No actual itins have been announced, but I would assume they would be the same. As for Anthem's Caribbean.. general sales will be opening the week of 3/17 per the original schedule.

There is a Panama Canal cruise on the Jewell from San Juan to San Diego on May 2 and Los Angeles to San Juan Oct. 10. We are all waiting for Quantum. No clue on when that will be released.

Quantum will be opening the week of 3/17 per the original schedule.

Edited by Loyal2RCCL

Quantum will be opening the week of 3/17 per the original schedule.

You mean Anthem?

I'm talking about Quantum Summer '15, which has apparently fallen off the face of the earth.

Edited by Dave85

No.. I think with them replacing NV with the larger LB, they assume that those in NOLA can still drive to Galveston to fill the larger ship.

They are only adding 500pax?

Maybe they are expecting higher rates if only one cruise ship in the area

Nola was usually cheaper to sail from. And a lot easier to get too for those flying in

just book this cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas:p

11 Days Mediterranean-East

Day 1 Sun Nov 8 Rome/Civitavecchia

Depart 5:00 pm

Day 2 Mon Nov 9 At Sea

Day 3 Tue Nov 10 Chania/Crete

Arrive 12:00 pm Depart 7:00 pm

Day 4 Wed Nov 11 Athens/Piraeus

Arrive 6:00 am Depart 5:00 pm

Day 5 Thu Nov 12 Kusadasi

Arrive 7:00 am Depart 5:00 pm

Day 6 Fri Nov 13 Rhodes

Arrive 8:00 am Depart 6:00 pm

Day 7 Sat Nov 14 At Sea

Day 8 Sun Nov 15 Valletta

Arrive 10:00 am Depart 10:00 pm

Day 9 Mon Nov 16 At Sea

Day 10 Tue Nov 17 Cagliari

Arrive 8:00 am Depart 6:00 pm

Day 11 Wed Nov 18 At Sea

Day 12 Thu Nov 19 Barcelona

Arrive 6:00 am

SELECT SAILING INSIDE OCEANVIEW BALCONY SUITE

Sun, Nov 08, 15 $684 $884 $1474 $1649

Edited by dub237

Yes,, QN will be in NJ for a while..

Thank you for that feedback. Now let's hope the Summer 2015 itineraries for Quantum are great so that those contemplating a change have some more choices to choose from.

By the way have you heard anything about a replacement Port of Call for Samana as it relates to the 1/3/2015 and 3/21/2015 Quantum Sailing?

Thank you again. All the information you shared is much appreciated given the current situation. :)

Apparently they are returning to Dubai.. but with Splendour not Legend.

Not itin details have been released except for those that are already open for sale.

Indy seems to be replacing Liberty on the short cruises.. while Liberty moves to Galveston to replace Navigator.

No further details for Quantum Summer yet.

No further info on the Canal cruises yet.. but Serenade will be replacing Legend so it's possible.

Thank you for your info on ship deployments. We are most interested in the Australian deployments.

Rhapsody leaves us end Apr 14 for repo to Dubai/middle east and we are booked on stage 2 of that journey. You say that Legend will be repositioning to Australia/Asia which would be the logical replacement for the beautiful Rhapsody.

I have lots of questions. Do you know when she will be deployed to Australia? She seems to be doing Panama beginning 2015, will she then sail to China or Singapore via ?? Will she be going for refit in Singapore prior to Australia Oct 2015? Would she then do Australia/Hawaii/Alaska in 2016 as per Rhapsody's current deployments?

Same for Explorer. When does she arrive in Australia and from where?

Hugh

I'm crushed... Just realized no New Orleans sailings.

We planned on doing another New Orleans cruise next year. It's such a fun port to sail from and so close to home.

Oh well, I guess it's a trade off, since Port Canaveral is expanding. Still... New Orleans is three hours closer to home.