Mdr

Rallytime1975

• 2 weeks later...
I have heard others go and talk with the MatreeD in the Main Dinning room to request seats/table by the window. We have a group of 8 people, and the last cruise I was on, I was by the window and I LOVED it!!!!

Is this possible?

Yes it is possible.

Actually, I was on COPY of the email to the coordinator for the ship.

This is how I got the confirmation:

Emailed the customer service at Celebrity, they responded back with a special email to email. I emailed them, and within an hour I was on COPY and

Based on experience there is a 50:50 chance that information will actually reach the ship.....

Of course pretty much everyone who dines in the main dining room would prefer to have a prime location - like by the window. Not even a quarter of the tables are by the window, so someone is going to be disappointed. As Simon said, you'll never know until you ask ...

Keep in mind that most tables are within view of the windows, and if you are dining after it gets dark, you can't see anything anyway. We just got off the Constellation, and had select dining. I think we only had a table one night that wasn't real close or within decent view of a window, but since we were in the "Twilight Zone", as I called it, it didn't matter anyway. Now, during the day, for breakfast or lunch, I wanted a window seat, and it was easy, and having lunch on the outside patio of the Oceanview Cafe was wonderful.

Of course, you may not really want to be by the window if the window spontaneously shatters as it did on the infinity TA this past fall. Imagine eating and suddenly hearing a very loud shattering noise directly behind you.

We were in pretty high seas so the ship was under some stress....the window just shattered like a windshield...it's safety glass, so it just shattered with cracks everywhere. We were one table away when it happened.

Be careful what you ask for :)

We love sitting by the window! not to nervous about a once in a million of a window breaking :)

CelebrityDining@celebrity.com

Make sure you include all the sailing info

Can you share the email address you were given to request a specific table location? We have had no luck doing this in the past, and limited luck in changing tables while onboard as most cruises are pretty full these days.

I have heard others go and talk with the MatreeD in the Main Dinning room to request seats/table by the window. We have a group of 8 people, and the last cruise I was on, I was by the window and I LOVED it!!!!

Is this possible?

If you loved it I guess it is possible. Everyone has their own likes and loves. Why would you question us about your love? :confused:

🌅🌴🍸🍻

To see if it was possible to request to sit by the window.... what did you miss?

You wrote in capital letters I LOVED IT and then asked if it was possible. So it appeared as if you were asking if it was possible that you loved it.

🌅🌴🍸🍻

Yes we were assigned to a table by a window, and we loved it...we wanted to request a seat by a window.

Cheers!

You wrote in capital letters I LOVED IT and then asked if it was possible. So it appeared as if you were asking if it was possible that you loved it.