Table For Two???

Hello Royal Cruisers Me and my Partner are going on our First Royal Cruise we have sailed 22 Carnival Cruises and have a few questions

1. MDR we have the 830 pm dining are there table for twos can request it before we board or do we need to go see the Maitre D on boarding Day or should we do My Time ??

2. What Time is a good time to Arrive for the Ship we sail out of FLL ???

3. Whats the earliest i should book the return flight is Royal pretty efficient on debarkation day? I'm looking at 1130 flight

4. Is there a place I can see the price list for some of the extras on board.

Hello Royal Cruisers Me and my Partner are going on our First Royal Cruise we have sailed 22 Carnival Cruises and have a few questions

1. MDR we have the 830 pm dining are there table for twos can request it before we board or do we need to go see the Maitre D on boarding Day or should we do My Time ?? MTD would be easier to get a table for two. However, you can send an email to rcldining@rccl.com and request a table for two for your 8:30pm traditional dining.

2. What Time is a good time to Arrive for the Ship we sail out of FLL ??? 11am.

3. Whats the earliest i should book the return flight is Royal pretty efficient on debarkation day? I'm looking at 1130 flight. I'd be comfortable with an 11:30am flight out of FLL.

4. Is there a place I can see the price list for some of the extras on board. Check Royal's website under Pre-Cruise planner for excursions, dining, etc.

See answers in RED above.

Edited by clarea

1. MDR we have the 830 pm dining are there table for twos can request it before we board or do we need to go see the Maitre D on boarding Day or should we do My Time ??

2. What Time is a good time to Arrive for the Ship we sail out of FLL ???

3. Whats the earliest i should book the return flight is Royal pretty efficient on debarkation day? I'm looking at 1130 flight

4. Is there a place I can see the price list for some of the extras on board.

1. Your travel agent can put in the request for you. If that isn't possible go see the matre'd at the dining room when you board.

2. We always found earlier is better. If you get there before 12 you'll have a chance at finding a seat for lunch in the buffet. Also less lines to board the ship.

3. 11:30 is _okay_, but later is better. Just in case you get delayed getting back to port, or in customs, or something like that. That is especially true if you have a connecting flight.

4. Depends on the extras, you'll probably find most answers using the search button on this forum. Others you might find on the RC website or through your travel agent.

Hi, when you get onboard check it straight away, we've had these confirmations (sometimes from emailing the ship itself) and when we've got onboard was on a much bigger table, it's easily straightened out with the Maitre'd then. Happy Crusing.

Hi, when you get onboard check it straight away, we've had these confirmations (sometimes from emailing the ship itself) and when we've got onboard was on a much bigger table, it's easily straightened out with the Maitre'd then. Happy Crusing.

Ok will do

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You might want to set aside an extra $100.00 - $200.00 on a card so that you can book a future cruise on board. If you do, or if you buy the future cruise certificate the amount you put down ($100.00 per person) becomes your deposit for the future cruise AND you get up to $200.00 onboard credit for the future cruise.

If you choose a 7 day cruise you get $100.00 onboard credit. So you make $100.00 by booking or buying the future cruise certificate on the ship.

Also,

There are lots of specialty restaurants if you are looking for a nice romantic meal on one of the nights.

We (partner and I) do a lot of speciality dining. It's a smaller venue that we find comfortable and have NEVER had an issue. More and more, we lean towards them but still have the option of the MDR. Have a fantastic time. Email me for "special" events aboard!!!:)

You could also send in your request to RCCL Dining rccl_dining@royalcaribbean.com(I think this is the correct e-mail address) and make them aware of your request. They usually respond within a day or two.

Then when you get onboard go down to the Dining Room and ask the Maitre D to show you where your table assignment is. If you don't have the correct table you can then nicely tell the Maitre D to find you a table for two.

Hope this helps.

When emailing rcldining to make table requests, how long prior to sailing should this email be sent?

Well this thread reminded me I need to do that for my cruise. Mine isn't until November but I sent the email anyway :D

Edited by slyster

So, I sent in my request to rcldining@rccl.com and got a response within 24 hours. I was told that due to the amount of days before sailing (I'm about 10 months away ;-)...they will not receive an answer until the week of sailing. I was told to resubmit my request on before 10/27 (sail date is 11/1).

You could also send in your request to RCCL Dining rccl_dining@royalcaribbean.com(I think this is the correct e-mail address) and make them aware of your request. They usually respond within a day or two.

Then when you get onboard go down to the Dining Room and ask the Maitre D to show you where your table assignment is. If you don't have the correct table you can then nicely tell the Maitre D to find you a table for two.

Hope this helps.

For our Allure sailing I emailed about 3 weeks out. I requested a table for 6 next to a window. It was about a week later I received the confirmation. :)