Cruise Payment

moposh

I've got a cruise booked for August and paid the reservation fee ($250). Will RCI email me when I need to make payments or am I just supposed to go online and make a payment? I know I have to pay it all before June 1, but can't find anything about if I'm supposed to make payments before then. Does anyone know? Does RCI expect payments at certain dates or as long as they get the remainder by June 1, they don't care? Thanks!

I've got a cruise booked for August and paid the reservation fee ($250). Will RCI email me when I need to make payments or am I just supposed to go online and make a payment? I know I have to pay it all before June 1, but can't find anything about if I'm supposed to make payments before then. Does anyone know? Does RCI expect payments at certain dates or as long as they get the remainder by June 1, they don't care? Thanks!

you pay a depost and then the final when it's due. You may not get a reminder to do it.

I assume from your post that you made the reservation yourself directly with Royal Caribbean? No travel agent? (because that would be a different answer)

You may or may not get an email reminder. But you don't HAVE TO pay another penny until final payment date, which is 75 days before most cruises. (60 days for 5 nights or shorter cruises; 90 days for cruises which include Christmas or New Year's Eve)

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure I didn't HAVE to make payments along the way. I plan to, as that will be easier on the wallet than paying a huge chunk at one time.

Yes, I booked directly with RCI.

Hi just paid mine but had a problem finding a phone number as they have just changed a lot of them. If you ring admin 08444725247 they will take your payment and process it quickly, you will then be able to print your set sail pass; this is only released on final payment.

You can pay anyway you like as long as you pay it off by the final payment date. I usually make monthly payments. That's easier for me. :D

I work with a Certified Planner through Royal. She's really great. My cruise is coming up in April. I booked with her, she told me when the payoff date was, and I just have been making payments since then. I only have 2 more payments before the payoff date. She told me it is easier to make a payment directly through a planner than on the website. Whenever I book a cruise, either through Royal or my TA, I always make monthly payments - it's easier on the wallet that way. Happy and safe cruising to all:)