Eclipse Jan 25, 2014 scans

C 2 C

There was no brunch on the March 8 Eclipse. I was surprised since it was a 14 night and we had had one on the 5 night Connie. Didn't realize it was a new policy.

Cruise nut, thanks for your spans. I was able to reschedule out Qsine reservation for a non- formal night.

There was no brunch on the March 8 Eclipse. I was surprised since it was a 14 night and we had had one on the 5 night Connie. Didn't realize it was a new policy.

Cruise nut, thanks for your spans. I was able to reschedule out Qsine reservation for a non- formal night.

Glad we chose the Feb 22 Sailing over the March 8. The brunch was very nice. The rudeness of some of our fellow passengers was not, but the set up, food, and service was very good. Not sure we will ever sail Celebrity again, but the brunch was a highlight.

No more brunch on board any X ship.

I would've thought that they would wait until Eclipse did it's Transatlantic before changing the brunch. Is there anything in place of it? or does this mean no more ice sculptures?

We are due to sail on Eclipse next Saturday (5 April) last sailing of season, before she head to Europe.

Margaret

• 1 month later...

Cruisenut, is there any chance you have your nifty scanner with you and could provide some updated wine/cocktail price lists? There's a massive amount of confusion over what is and what isn't included in the the Classic and Premium beverage packages. Some actual pricing could bring SO much clarity to this issue. Many thanks.

• 1 month later...
Is it just me or have the scans disappeared? :(

It's not just you.

Where the scans used to be it says "Sorry but this person has moved or deleted this picture".

Maybe Cruisenut's subscription to his photo service expired.

• 2 months later...