Flight Out

Disclaimer: Do not blame me if I am wrong.

You are very likely to be able to make that departure time with no problem.

If you are flying Southwest, get the heck off the ship as early as possible, because on Saturdays and Sundays, there can be 7 or 8 cruise ships coming in and flooding the airport with departing passengers.

I have had very bad experiences getting through security in the SW terminal at FLL.

Disclaimer: Do not blame me if I am wrong.

You are very likely to be able to make that departure time with no problem.

If you are flying Southwest, get the heck off the ship as early as possible, because on Saturdays and Sundays, there can be 7 or 8 cruise ships coming in and flooding the airport with departing passengers.

I have had very bad experiences getting through security in the SW terminal at FLL.

It is Southwest.

Can you carry off your luggage by yourself? You need to be have one had free to hold the escalator handrail, otherwise you'll need to use the elevator which has a long line. Get off the ship as soon as it is cleared, and you should breeze through customs and be at the airport in plenty of time to catch that flight.

Although we managed our own luggage, we didn't rush off the ship immediately (we were still eating breakfast). Still, we were in the cab before 7am. The airport is only 10 minutes away, and no problem with traffic at that time on a weekend morning.