E.T.A for Explorer of the Seas is 2:40pm

Jimbo

The Explorer always carries motorcycles on her longer cruises. Usually around 30. A travel agent arranges it. They seem to have a great time.

Hubby and I took our Harley on the Explorer last April. Just saw a facebook post from the TA that handles this. He says to watch WSMV/NBC channel 4 this evening. "There is so much crap being said by the media I want to bring it all to a head and let the truth be told. Watch NBC News for my update." Should be good!!!!

Hubby and I took our Harley on the Explorer last April. Just saw a facebook post from the TA that handles this. He says to watch WSMV/NBC channel 4 this evening. "There is so much crap being said by the media I want to bring it all to a head and let the truth be told. Watch NBC News for my update." Should be good!!!!

Now the interview will be delayed until Thursday due to delay in getting home.

the man that went out to grab some crackers also reported that many were sick but didn't want to get confined to their cabins so they didn't report it to medical. No wonder so many got sick...CNN says this outbreak is the biggest outbreak not just for EX but for the cruise industry as a whole.

They also wheeled one sick passanger (in a wheelchair) through deck five with a lot of people in the area (shops etc.) to the Dr's office where she had to sit and wait three hours. :eek: