E.T.A for Explorer of the Seas is 2:40pm

Jimbo

I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to put this cruise in any of their top ten cruises of all time.

I think you are kidding yourself if you say that. This was a far from a normal cruise.

Lets get real!

Jimbo:)

May not have been their greatest cruise but from what a few posters who are onboard had mentioned if they weren't sick they had a decent time. It just gets annoying that the media keeps putting down the cruise industry all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

May not have been their greatest cruise but from what a few posters who are onboard had mentioned if they weren't sick they had a decent time. It just gets annoying that the media keeps putting down the cruise industry all the time.

The cruise industry is earning every word. IMO.

I do think some need to understand that not everyone was sick at the same time and for the entire cruise. Most people are sick for 24-36 hours and while there obviously was some overlap, it wasn't 700 people all sick at the same time. I'm sure those that were feeling well (even those that had been sick but recovered) still had a vacation and probably actually had a good time. Heaven forbid someone enjoy themselves when someone might be temporarily sick. It's like some of you love misery. How about it's no one's fault? Ever think of that, maybe it was inadverdently brought onboard by someone who didn't know they had been exposed? Stuff happens and in this case a larger than average noro outbreak.

The media is not only overblowing this story, they are making absolutely false statements.

CNN and Fox will be interviewing passangers as they leave the ship

Yes and if anyone is local news twelve New Jersey also has great coverage! I have my DVR all set up so I can watch all the coverage tonight.

Passanger states more than 1000 sick...another quarentined for 3 days...another lost 5 lbs....one still stuck in his cabin and doesn't know if can even get of the ship

CNN quoted one passenger:

"Best cruise of my life - I lost 5 lbs!" Tongue in check I am sure....

Complimentary check ups...most things were canceled, shows, food areas, activities..sick passangers still confined to their rooms...not sure if they have to wait for a doctor to check on them before leaving...or if they will even be able to leave

Edited by 20pluscruises

the man that went out to grab some crackers also reported that many were sick but didn't want to get confined to their cabins so they didn't report it to medical. No wonder so many got sick...CNN says this outbreak is the biggest outbreak not just for EX but for the cruise industry as a whole.