Park & Cruise

camper49

We have used Park and Cruise three times. Getting you to the port was no problem. Their parking lot is gravel but secure and they handled all the bags from our trunk to the shuttle.

My only issue was that we did self debarkation from the Freedom of the Seas (we were the first ones off due to an 11 hour ride home) and there was no shuttle there. Soon there was a good sized group waiting for the Park and Cruise shuttle. There really wasn't any sort of organization for the lines for the various shuttles so we opted for a cab to their parking lot.

Someone else should chime in on their debarkation experience.

Even with the cab fare, it was a whole lot less than parking at the pier.

Edited by loudbmw

We have used Park and Cruise three times. Getting you to the port was no problem. Their parking lot is gravel but secure and they handled all the bags from our trunk to the shuttle.

My only issue was that we did self debarkation from the Freedom of the Seas (we were the first ones off due to an 11 hour ride home) and there was no shuttle there. Soon there was a good sized group waiting for the Park and Cruise shuttle. There really wasn't any sort of organization for the lines for the various shuttles so we opted for a cab to their parking lot.

Someone else should chime in on their debarkation experience.

Even with the cab fare, it was a whole lot less than parking at the pier.

Lou - do recall the ballpark price of the cab ride?

Thanks, M

We sailed out of Port Canaveral two years ago and used Park N Cruise and were very displeased. The windshield in our BMW had a huge crack in it when we returned. The lot is stone and gravel and cars are parked so close together that everyone had trouble getting them out when we returned. Our car was parked right by a tall fence with weeds all over the place (they parked it after the drop off) and it looked like old boats and construction equipment was being stored on the other side of the fence, so all we can figure is that something flew over and hit it, as the windshield was not cracked when we dropped it off. And of course since no one can prove anything, we had to absorb the cost for our deductible to fix it when we got home. I emailed and called them afterwards but no one responded.

We normally said out of Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale) and have used off site lots such as Park N Go numerous times without any problem. We are now sailing out of Port Canaveral again in March and we will just use the covered garage at the pier. Pricing is way too high, IMHO, but in the big picture of the total cruise cost the difference isn't worth the risk again. If I were you I would investigate some of the hotel lot suggestions above. I remember a hotel basically right across the street from the pier that advertised parking...may have been the Radisson

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

We just did Park and Cruise, and like previous poster said, no problem getting you to ship, but make sure you are not on a tight time schedule when returning. We had zone 5 for disembarking, when we got to the shuttle we were the only ones there (4 of us). So we got on, a few minutes later another shuttle pulled up, so we thought we would leave, no we waited for like 10 minutes, 1 other man got on...that's it. So we left, and went to Disney to see if anyone needed picked up, it was crazy over there, waited forever at a gate just to pull up to the sidewalk, finally a family got on so we could leave. When we got back, they dropped us off in the wet black gravel, luckily our car wasn't to far, but I did not like pulling our bags through that. They should drop you off, let you get your car, then unload luggage back on the pavement...just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Not meaning to sound uninformed (aka, stupid), but do these hotels let you park if you are not staying overnight with them? I have relatives in Jacksonville that we are staying the night before with and will drive to the port in the morning.

For free? no, but perhaps you can call them and ask...some may permit it...but you're probably better off just parking at the pier.