Golf While in Falmoutth

My husband and I want to play Cinnamon Hill at Rose Hall when we dock at Falmoth on Feb 14th. How long did it take you to get their from the pier? Did you make a tee time ahead of time? We had it booked through RCCL, but they cancelled the excursion and refunded our money?

I booked golf for my husband, first, through Royal Carribbean Cruise Lines---they cancelled for our November 17 2013 cruise and refunded the money. Then I booked through Jamacai for.a day at Cinnamon Hill at Rose Hall and an AI at the Rose Hall Resort for the day for myself. We were both satisfied and enjoyed our day.

White Witch closed last year when the hotel sold. I was told it would reopen but would be 12-18 months before it reopens. If you find it is open again, please advise.

We did Cinnamon Hill through the ship. I would say it was about a 30 minute van ride. We had booked it on our own but then in pricing taxis found out it was going to be something like $120 for the 2 of us for the taxi. So turned out to be cheaper to book through the ship. Bummer if they are no longer offering it.

We are using Jamaica for a Day (Resort for a Day) for a day at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort..suggest you call them at 800 887 6620. Their resort for a day service includes roundtrip transportation. I was told that the resort is about 25 minutes from Falmouth.

Edited by sunsetbeachgal