end of 1-2-3 sale

timbom

How much do you think ocean view and balcony cabins will go down tomorrow? I am betting about 35$ per day. I have two cruises I have been looking at but have held off booking till this sale goes away.

This is a really good gimmick for Celebrity.

As a moderate drinker I have held off buying till this "sale" ends

How much do you think ocean view and balcony cabins will go down tomorrow? I am betting about 35$ per day. I have two cruises I have been looking at but have held off booking till this sale goes away.

Before the 1,2,3 promo they offered 15% off for CC members. It was a better deal for us too… :):)

We have two past cruises booked with the 1,2,3 promotion and in both cases, the price didn't drop after the promotion. With this latest promotion the price on a previously booked cruise didn't go up either and we were able to add the drinks package.

I think it just depends on the itinerary. No guarantees.

I booked in November during the Give Thanks promotion and chose the 15%.

When 1,2,3 promo began, our Cabin price increased immediately by several hundred dollars, I believe by 700 per couple. Our cabin price has continued to rise to such a level that the cruise would have cost $1,400 more than we are currently paying. BUT the other day Celebrity started offering XA, which means Guarantee aqua cabins (our current category) and the price dropped drastically after the final payment period to $50 per person cheaper than what we paid PLUS you now get the unlimited drinks, or prepaid grats or $300 OBC

Hi Timbom,

Then you will have to wait another month, if you feel the pricing will reduce. Of course, that's an unknown, and I've noticed pricing increase on some sailings I'm booked on and watching.

FYI, the current promo is scheduled to end on February 28th, but please keep in mind that other promos have extended in the past, so the Feb 28th date may not be etched in stone.

I hope this is helpful.

So we cruise in 14 days! Yippppeee

But we booked this cruise last January under 123 with the drink package…we booked an aqua class cabin for 1149 each.

since then the price went up and up and up…my cousins thought about going back in the springtime, but when they went to book it was 1600 per person…ouch!

We are going to book for next February while we are on board to get the 123 (ends February 28th) and get the reduced deposit and the on board credit.

We are booking a regular balcony on Reflection for next February school break at 1099 per person…I do not expect to see that go down

I find many of the rules I develop for booking low rates; book early, wait til after final payment, book low and move up, book the sailing with the most availability, fail when I count on them. However twice I booked in December, and both times it turned out to be low if not the lowest of the sailing. Maybe that is my new rule. :D

I have a sailing on Reflection booked for December. It had been booked under a previous 123go pkg. This past week the price dropped $200pp bringing a 1A under $1000. I called my TA, they saved me some cash and kept all my perks. This being said, I have been booking 123go packages since their inception (my 3rd one) and I have never found my cabin cheaper after the promo. Keep an eye on it but I saw some prices last week that have already gone up significantly regardless of the 123go. Good luck booking!