On Silhouette and headin' home...

K.T.B.

This is the last day of our cruise, but it's been great fun for the most part. There will be a review once I return home, but know this: The ship is beautiful, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly, and the food has been excellent.

Talk with you all soon! :)

This is the last day of our cruise, but it's been great fun for the most part. There will be a review once I return home, but know this: The ship is beautiful, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly, and the food has been excellent.

Glad to hear:). We are embarking the ship on 3/1.....can't wait:D

Yes, I also look forward to our cruise on the Silhouette. We depart Ft. Lauderdale on March 2 doing Eastern Caribbean. I sure hop the Mosquito virus tones down on St. Maarten before we get there.

Otherwise I am really looking forward to the cruise.

Sounds like you had a great time.

I have pics!

JUST got home a bit ago. Looking out my window and I see white stuff. I know it ain't white sandy beaches.... ugh.

Anyway, quick mini review: Had a great time, met some great people from the board, had some really good food, and totally enjoyed ourselves. There were, however, a few hiccups along the way. Some minor issues in service in the MDR for one night and some major service issues with trying to enjoy a day in the Alcoves when weather had been a factor (we never got to enjoy them). Overall, the service was excellent though.

And Silhouette is a beautiful ship.

Anyway, off to watch the Super Bowl! (I've been recording it! ;) ) I'll start a review thread soon!