24 hour soft serve on Freedom?

We are considering a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas and I was wondering if they have 24 hour soft serve ice cream? Carnival always has at least one area with 24 hour soft serve on all the ships we have cruised on with them. That being said on our Enchantment cruise it seemed like a challenge to get the ice cream at times. The machines would be closed at times and I am not talking middle of the night either......1 time it was around 7:30 p.m. and all machines on the Lido were closed.

Any feedback rom recent Freedom experiences is appreciated.

It's not 24/7 but there is a soft serve ice cream/frozen yogurt/some sugar laden frankenfood machine by the pool. I tried it once and and it was ok but then we sat around watching people and promptly decided that we would never be eating it again. Basic decorum and hygiene are thrown out the window at that machine. I can't begin to tell you how many people we saw using their fingers to "cut" off the ice cream once they put the lever back up. Then they lick their fingers and use the lever again for the second cone!! Nasty!!

Adventure has a great soft serve icecream machine on deck outside Portofino and when open always has a member of staff there to serve you.Good hygiene practice there.

Also a member of staff from Windjammer sometimes came with sundae dishes, had them filled then walked around Windjammer at lunch time for folks to have.