Shower Dispenser Soap & Shampoo

IMKTDQT810

I think you really need to bring conditioner, at least! Last cruise I actually brought a small bottle of my "color treated" products so that the color stayed in my hair, not get stripped out!:)

They both do have a scent, but both are light and pleasant and not over-powering. Don't think I have noticed any lingering scent afterwards.

I leave my shampoo for colored hair at home for the week and use the one they provide, but bring a good conditioner.

I like their body wash - DH always uses the soap provided.

Our last cruise the containers in the bathroom weren't labelled, and we could not figure out which was body wash and which was shampoo:eek:! Anyone one know the color of the body wash vs. the color of the shampoo?

I take my own because of my long hair, but the boys are fine with products supplied

Our last cruise the containers in the bathroom weren't labelled, and we could not figure out which was body wash and which was shampoo:eek:! Anyone one know the color of the body wash vs. the color of the shampoo?

I take my own because of my long hair, but the boys are fine with products supplied

If memory serves me from Paradise, the shower gel was greenish and shampoo was yellow/white.

I think ours were labeled on our recent January 19 cruise. Shampoo was yellow...it's watered down some, so you need more than you think. The shower gel is green. Both have a light, clean,lemongrass type scent. I took my own conditioner and scrubby. We also brought a kid's 3-n-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash for our 3-year old due to it being tear-free. Fortunately, he was ok with showering!

So, if you all don't mind telling me what you think of them. My goal is to ONLY pack conditioner but was wondering what they were like. Do they have a scent to either of them? Thanks!!!

The bodywash and shampoo were fine although I do bring a small tube of my own conditioner.

The scent of the bodywash reminds me of the Lime-Verbena from B&B Works. It is very nice, not too over-powering.

Do make sure and pack your own body lotion as none was provided. Also, bring some Chapstick. My son got one heck of a sun/wind burn as we forgot to pack ours.

Have Fun !

Thanks to all who replied!!

It sounds like they smell nice....I'm not big on over powering scents, so this sounds like a good deal. We will be staying at a hotel the night prior and I plan on bringing one of "those hotel soaps" with me rather then packing a big bar. And yeah, still my own conditioner as planned.

And metal note to me: yellowish is shampoo and greenish is body wash...CHECK!!

It sounds like they smell nice....I'm not big on over powering scents, so this sounds like a good deal. We will be staying at a hotel the night prior and I plan on bringing one of "those hotel soaps" with me rather then packing a big bar. And yeah, still my own conditioner as planned.

Kathy,

There is bar soap in the bathrooms. If I remember correctly, there were two bars. One labeled facial soap and not sure if the second bar was the same or not. I put a bar in the shower to wash our faces as the body-wash will burn your eyes.

One pet- peeve though, the bar soap near the sink always makes a gooey mess as I do not remember having an actual soap dish just a little indentation on the edge of the sink. I had thought about packing one of the hand soap pumps, but again, just another thing to drag along.

Another poster on these boards brought the foam style hand pump soap for by the sink. I may try that next time.

If you like alliterations and mnemonics -

Green is (body) Gel

Port is Left (both have four letters)

Edited by SadieN

I bring my own shampoo and conditioner for my daughter and I. The shampoo isnt bad but i needed so much and it barely lathered (my hair is past the middle of my back and my daughter has tons of long curly hair). They were fine for my husband and son though.