Muster Drill - what time?

zelker

With a 4:00 PM departure, I would plan on a 3:45 muster. It could be 15 minutes either way, though. Do check your daily program when you board for the exact time.

There will be plenty of announcements, so it's hard to miss. ;)

With a 4:00 PM departure, I would plan on a 3:45 muster. It could be 15 minutes either way, though. Do check your daily program when you board for the exact time.

There will be plenty of announcements, so it's hard to miss. ;)

Hi, Ruth - Just trying to plan a get-together between it and early seating and wasn't sure if the drill would take place before or after sail-away (which of course I don't want to miss). Sounds like if we plan for around 4:30 we should be good to go. Thanks! Barb

You will have time to get from muster drill to a good point to wave at us all watching on the sailaway thread!

Will be standing out with our friends' in their aft cabin (5187), waving our fool heads off!! :p

graphics-waving-526022.gif

How about the timing for the muster drill at embark ports when the ship is scheduled for a late departure. Venice comes to mind with an 11 pm scheduled departure. Can you check in, drop you stuff in your cabin, then go into town to tour for the day? or do you need to cut off your touring to be back to the ship by a certain time for the muster drill?

Hi, Ruth - Just trying to plan a get-together between it and early seating and wasn't sure if the drill would take place before or after sail-away (which of course I don't want to miss). Sounds like if we plan for around 4:30 we should be good to go. Thanks! Barb

All safety drills must take place prior to the ship leaving the dock. The rules changed following the Concordia disaster.