Beer bottles, cans or plastic cups around the pool?

cubswin2016

I've seen beer served in cans and plastic bottles rather than glass around the pool.

also aluminum bottles. No glass containers including serving ones, as in glasses, are allowed at any of the pool areas. If one doesn't want to drink straight from the can or non glass bottle then a plastic cup must be used.

AlumbtlcnsHR0605sm.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Yes, they will serve you a glass bottle in a inside bar/lounge but on pool deck this will come in a plastic cup or mug only.

I'm sure my Heineken bucket had glass bottles of Heineken. I was on the upper deck of the pool. Maybe that is why they were glass. Heineken does not have twist off caps. So the server had to open 2 bottles for me. Richard

Buckets of beer consisting of Heineken and Becks are served in glass bottles at the pool bars. 🍻

Actually I have seen many brands of beer being served in glass bottles at the pool bars and the little mini bars that they set up. Beer bottles don't break as easy as glasses and beer drinkers are more serious and expereinced drinkers and would never drop a precious bottle of beer. 🍺

🌅🌴🍸🍻

Just realised that I often take drinks, usually coffee, out of the buffet to the pool area - am I not supposed to do that? No-one has ever tried to stop me.

Celebrity always has a problem with enforcing any policy or rules. The employees will always claim that they are not allowed to say or do anything.

Have seen many sitting in the hot tubs with drinks in their hands and also in the pool when there is a sign that says it is not allowed.

Just don't try to bring alcohol on board as that is the only policy they enforce.

.🌅🌴🍸🍻