Alaska/Radiance Of The Seas

Hello All,

I have just booked our first cruise to Alaska. Since then I have become overwhelmed at times, this has helped so much. What a wonderful site. My latest question is I just realized where we disembark in Seward is quite a difference in mileage. Any suggestions on how we get to the Anchorage airport?

Once again your help is greatly appreciated.

Never done it, and we are doing roundtrip out of Seattle. But I bet Royal Caribbean has bus transfer available. I'd contact them. That would likely be the easiest. I will also bet there is some sort of limo company that you can find on line. There are many cruises that do one way so it can't be much of a problem.

The added airfare costs for two port start/finish destinations (which can be significant) and hotels are what deterred us from a one-way Alaska cruise. For that reason, we chose a round-trip instead.

But there are plenty of folks who like the one way and are willing to pay the added costs.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

there were 4 of us (2 couples) and it was more cost effective for us to rent a car in Seward one way with a drop off in anchorage. we were able to see many of the same things the RC coach tours did, but at our own pace. we had 11pm flights, so we were able to take our time and really enjoyed the drive