Liberty Review in Pictures

Terre

On the Liberty January 25th, through Feb 1st. Rather than bore you will all the details of what we did and where we went and what happened along the way, I'll let you see for yourself.

Click here for my review in pictures: http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Terre52/slideshow/Carnival%20Liberty%20Cruise%202014

Edited by Terre

Gorgeous photos!!!! Thanks for posting. I love Liberty.

The food looked good. What was the chocolate dessert in the first group of food photos? That looked very good.

What did you think of the new menu? We're looking forward to getting back on Liberty in May.

That dessert was the hazelnut cake. It was pretty good. I personally did not like the new menus, choices were not so great and they took off my favorite desserts -- bitter n blanc, creme brulee and souffle. I had ice cream most nights. I did like the flatbread which on the "for the table" menu and the pasta dish (forgot what it was called), was given to everyone that particular night as was the hazelnut cake.

Manny looks like Matt LeBlanc

Ha! He does a little! He was leaving the ship the week after our cruise and was not renewing his contract. He has a little girl in Bosnia and wanted to watch her grow up. He and Fernando were a great team. Although we had Anytime dining, we asked for them every night, we liked them so much.