CD on Eclipse

ISABELLA

She is very energetic and the time we has her she performed her own show one night and that doesn't make one CD any better than any other CD as they do get paid extra for doing that. When they do their own show it is the same as being any other guest performer.

One of the things that I did not like about her show was helping to spread a false rumor that the name of the plane that Buddy Holly died in was called "Miss American Pie" and that is why the song has the title America Pie. the plane did not have a name and Don McLean even said in many interviews that it didnt refer to it.

🌅🚢🍸🍻

Who is the Cruise Director on the Eclipse? And how long she or he will be on her. Sailing April 5 - I hope it will be Sue.

Hi Isabella,

As others have mentioned, Sue has just returned to Eclipse. We are booked for April 5th, and look forward to seeing you and Sue Denning onboard. She is one of Celebrity's very best Cruise Directors !

Hi Isabella,

As others have mentioned, Sue has just returned to Eclipse. We are booked for April 5th, and look forward to seeing you and Sue Denning onboard. She is one of Celebrity's very best Cruise Directors !

Have you joined our roll call yet? Look forward to meeting you on Eclipse on 5 April.

Does anyone know if she will still be there May 10?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Kevinyork,

I do not have Sue's full schedule. However, being she just rejoined Eclipse, I believe she will be onboard in May. Hope this helps !

We have been fortunate enough to sail with Sue and she was the best CD of all our cruises because she was equally good at pleasing Americans and Europeans.

Let me explain. Late dinning in the MDR was moved to 9.15 pm ...gosh we were unhappy. A large group had arranged this and of course the first the rest of the passengers knew was when we boarded and found our table number with a new time. We could not change to Select as it was full. We didn't want to eat at 6 pm as a lot of our excursions would not allow this. The late dinners meant we couldn't catch the start of the show amongst other entertainment.

Sue was straight on it. The show time was moved. Announcements were made in Spanish as well as English, she encouraged the group to mix and made it fun. For us she saved our holiday and made us continue to book Celebrity.

We don't sail on the Eclipse until Aug. How long are do CD 's get posted for?